Letting shorty spend the night APPRECIATION

...when it ain't about the sex
pimp.gif

LMAO...I gotta be honest my dude....I was really ready to come in here on some 'expecting this post to be about smashin' tip...that woulda been muchappreciated....

But I wont front...there's times where lettin chick stay just to chill is cool too...kinda...
laugh.gif

i don't even let my gf sleep in my bed, it gets all hot and its uncomfortable. My bed is my bed, even if I am in love with a chick she gotta sleepelsewhere.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

i don't even let my gf sleep in my bed, it gets all hot and its uncomfortable. My bed is my bed, even if I am in love with a chick she gotta sleep elsewhere.

soon enough shell be spending the night with some other dude that has a big enough bed.

Originally Posted by CarlMonday

i don't even let my gf sleep in my bed, it gets all hot and its uncomfortable. My bed is my bed, even if I am in love with a chick she gotta sleep elsewhere.

soon enough shell be spending the night with some other dude that has a big enough bed.
like my kingsize...

But anyway.. since NT don't WANT to get it... the point behind this thread is appreciating when you got somebody that you can spend time with and actuallyenjoy the time spent. It's not just a rush to see when you're gonna get to get up in something... besides...you got all night and all morning. I canappreciate that, personally. Cuz damn near any chick can get the D, that ain't shh. But only one chick can sleep in my bed.

^Actually tucking her in was kinda fun... kids
smh.gif
... something tell me this will be one of those threads where the girls agree with me and all the guys gotjokes.... we'll see..

Man girls sleepin in my bed is soo unappreciated --- When im sleep i need my own space and can't get down with that cuddling nonsense when im tryin to getmy sleep on

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

smh.gif
... something tell me this will be one of those threads where the girls agree with me and all the guys got jokes.... we'll see..

all 5 girls and the 398213901823901283902 numbers of dudes on NT? lol

Originally Posted by CarlMonday

bed is plenty big, she just isn't invited. I don't care if she sleeps elsewhere, I don't want her wifed anyhow. You need a companion man?

taking care of you girl b/c you actually want to do it and care for her, without expecting to receive ANYthing in return, is an awesome feeling

Originally Posted by d0njaye

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

smh.gif
... something tell me this will be one of those threads where the girls agree with me and all the guys got jokes.... we'll see..

all 5 girls and the 398213901823901283902 numbers of dudes on NT? lol
I'll take those odds... what would I need to impress 398213901823901283902 dudes for anyway? That's that high school %%$! duke. I'd be morethan happy with getting to just one of those 5 girls anyway..

I definitely feel you on this. Chillin' with someone you care about is better than having sex with someone you don't care about at all.

However, sex with someone you care about? Now that's where it's at...

- Tical.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

taking care of you girl b/c you actually want to do it and care for her, without expecting to receive ANYthing in return, is an awesome feeling

Yup. And this falls under that umbrella. I guess we can agree on some of the stuff you learned while up on that horse
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

laugh.gif
still not smashing.

nah let me stop
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom