Letting shorty spend the night APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

taking care of you girl b/c you actually want to do it and care for her, without expecting to receive ANYthing in return, is an awesome feeling

True, and when she treats you to breakfast the next morning is even better
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

Originally Posted by CarlMonday

i don't even let my gf sleep in my bed, it gets all hot and its uncomfortable. My bed is my bed, even if I am in love with a chick she gotta sleep elsewhere.

soon enough shell be spending the night with some other dude that has a big enough bed.

bed is plenty big, she just isn't invited. I don't care if she sleeps elsewhere, I don't want her wifed anyhow. You need a companion man?

no i dont need a companion, i am secure enough with myself to want my girlfriend to sleepover sometimes.

damn sometimes its so
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
uncomfortable tryna sleep with another chick in a twin size bed
smh.gif

i don't even let my gf sleep in my bed, it gets all hot and its uncomfortable. My bed is my bed, even if I am in love with a chick she gotta sleep elsewhere.

word yo. they make sleeping together seem mad sexy and romantic in the movies/tv.....its not
indifferent.gif

Def appreciated..we live together so we see a lot of each other anyway. Its nice to come home and just chill out with her. Give her a nice little massage andjust watch movies. Good times

Back
Top Bottom