Lettuce discuss Sacramento, CA

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by proper english

NTer rk2sactown lives there (im assuming)..
other than that.. the place probably sucks..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

Or if you are a failure of an Asian student, and didn't get into UCLA or Cal but got into UC Davis, then this place is also for you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I swear this is where all the dorky Asian rejects go to school at
roll.gif
(yes shots fired
nerd.gif
)
Damn.... *Shots Fired*
laugh.gif
 funny thing is, my lil sis PICKED Davis over Cal.. id never understand. 

1. Strip clubs [emoji]10004[/emoji]
2. Brothels [emoji]10004[/emoji]
3. River rafting [emoji]10004[/emoji]
4. Chick Fil A [emoji]10004[/emoji]

1. Strip clubs [emoji]10004[/emoji]
2. Brothels [emoji]10004[/emoji]
3. River rafting [emoji]10004[/emoji]
4. Chick Fil A [emoji]10004[/emoji]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

Or if you are a failure of an Asian student, and didn't get into UCLA or Cal but got into UC Davis, then this place is also for you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
(yes shots fired
nerd.gif
)
Damn.... *Shots Fired*
biebershotp1.gif

I wasn't asian enough to get into LA or CAL apparently....i woulda chose UCD over Cal though, but that's just me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
(yes shots fired
nerd.gif
)
Damn.... *Shots Fired*
biebershotp1.gif

I wasn't asian enough to get into LA or CAL apparently....i woulda chose UCD over Cal though, but that's just me

Born and raised in Sacramento. I've lived in Meadowview, Greenhaven, Land Park/Downtown.  McClatchy/UCD alum.
I wasn't asian enough to get into LA or CAL apparently...

You can be too Asian to get in.  Trust me 
laugh.gif

Question to the 916'ers that are commenting on the hood....... Where the hood at?.......... word to DMX.... srs I don't know where it is
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You about that life?

Question to the 916'ers that are commenting on the hood....... Where the hood at?.......... word to DMX.... srs I don't know where it is
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You about that life?

Originally Posted by Burn916

Born and raised in Sacramento. I've lived in Meadowview, Greenhaven, Land Park/Downtown.  McClatchy/UCD alum.
laugh.gif

Good to see a fellow Asian brotha
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

tSamShoX wrote:
rck2sactown wrote:
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You about that life?
I've cruised around Compton a few times, I think I can be about it 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Burn916

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

tSamShoX wrote:
rck2sactown wrote:
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You about that life?
I've cruised around Compton a few times, I think I can be about it 
glasses.gif

Sacramento is coolbeans, I like living here. Rather live in SF though.
Still can't figure out how to drive around downtown, but then again I don't drive too often down there
laugh.gif

Sacramento is coolbeans, I like living here. Rather live in SF though.
Still can't figure out how to drive around downtown, but then again I don't drive too often down there
laugh.gif

Sac has Lil bit of everything. A lot more relaxed than the bay but there's still a lot to do. It's a great place to raise ur kids, a lot of bay ppl come move out here. We got hoods like any other city. We got peckerwoods, crips/bloods here, Nortenos/some sureno, S.E. Asian gangs (Lao,Cambodian,Viets) TRG etc., Russian/Ukraine gangs, Arab gangs... It's pretty diverse but Everyone pretty much gets a long well as long ppl show mutual respect towards one another.

Sac has Lil bit of everything. A lot more relaxed than the bay but there's still a lot to do. It's a great place to raise ur kids, a lot of bay ppl come move out here. We got hoods like any other city. We got peckerwoods, crips/bloods here, Nortenos/some sureno, S.E. Asian gangs (Lao,Cambodian,Viets) TRG etc., Russian/Ukraine gangs, Arab gangs... It's pretty diverse but Everyone pretty much gets a long well as long ppl show mutual respect towards one another.

Originally Posted by lil rell

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Sac has been on the rebound.  You're not getting as many hood transplants from the Bay like you were in the 90's as Pittsburg and Antioch provide cheaper and closer alternatives.
laugh.gif

Still though you wont catch me posted on the southside and I'm not talkin about Elk Grove and all that BS.

Originally Posted by lil rell

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Sac has been on the rebound.  You're not getting as many hood transplants from the Bay like you were in the 90's as Pittsburg and Antioch provide cheaper and closer alternatives.
laugh.gif

Still though you wont catch me posted on the southside and I'm not talkin about Elk Grove and all that BS.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

You ever notice the correlation between an NBA team having a bad season to general interest in that city? Look at Cleveland.

Oramireaching?
You're reaching. The Clippers still suck!
laugh.gif

As for Sac, My family is from there so I know a bit about it. Its not a place to be if you are from the ages 21-35. There isnt anything really to do. I give props on the females but thats about it.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

You ever notice the correlation between an NBA team having a bad season to general interest in that city? Look at Cleveland.

Oramireaching?
You're reaching. The Clippers still suck!
laugh.gif

As for Sac, My family is from there so I know a bit about it. Its not a place to be if you are from the ages 21-35. There isnt anything really to do. I give props on the females but thats about it.

The problem is these slumlord developers and urban sprawl.  Every gang/wannabe gang tries to control their own POS part of town.  The violence isn't as bad as Chicago or anywhere like that, but it's still senseless and sad.  I've experienced shootings in front of my high school, inside of my high school, in every neighborhood from Meadowview and Consumnes to the nice parts of Land Park. Even behind the dugout while playing against Grant in DPH...SMH.  

Still, the cultural diversity is beautiful.  It's the one hope Sacramento has, and it needs to be embraced.  

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
In part, at least.  

laugh.gif

You're talking about SF right?  Downtown Sacramento is a sequential number/letter grid 
laugh.gif
.  Still, this is a common opinion.  It's the labyrinth of state buildings.  

The problem is these slumlord developers and urban sprawl.  Every gang/wannabe gang tries to control their own POS part of town.  The violence isn't as bad as Chicago or anywhere like that, but it's still senseless and sad.  I've experienced shootings in front of my high school, inside of my high school, in every neighborhood from Meadowview and Consumnes to the nice parts of Land Park. Even behind the dugout while playing against Grant in DPH...SMH.  

Still, the cultural diversity is beautiful.  It's the one hope Sacramento has, and it needs to be embraced.  

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
In part, at least.  

laugh.gif

You're talking about SF right?  Downtown Sacramento is a sequential number/letter grid 
laugh.gif
.  Still, this is a common opinion.  It's the labyrinth of state buildings.  

Back
Top Bottom