Lettuce discuss Sacramento, CA

CHECKING IN.

Where's the 03-05 heads at(?)
nerd.gif

sacramento doesnt know whether it wants to be urban or country. it has elements of both. great place to raise a family though. the "hoods" are laughable compared to being in oakland or richmond.

to answer OP's question, the city is very diverse, almost moreso than anywhere in the nation.

nightlife sucks though. everytime the city gets something good going dumb $@% kids always gotta come try n prove how tough they think they are.

as for me, all i do out here is get hi and have sexual relations with these females

sacramento doesnt know whether it wants to be urban or country. it has elements of both. great place to raise a family though. the "hoods" are laughable compared to being in oakland or richmond.

to answer OP's question, the city is very diverse, almost moreso than anywhere in the nation.

nightlife sucks though. everytime the city gets something good going dumb $@% kids always gotta come try n prove how tough they think they are.

as for me, all i do out here is get hi and have sexual relations with these females

Originally Posted by lil rell

Very true. Tried going to one of those clubs, The Venue I think it was, dude out in line tryna fight anybody he can.

There like 4 fights in the club and someone pulled the firealarm and had it shut down till the firefighters arrived
indifferent.gif

There was a chick fight outside after the club closed and one of them had their pants pulled down and her box was exposed
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

We drove an hour for that weak *%+!.. shoulda went to the city.

Originally Posted by lil rell

Very true. Tried going to one of those clubs, The Venue I think it was, dude out in line tryna fight anybody he can.

There like 4 fights in the club and someone pulled the firealarm and had it shut down till the firefighters arrived
indifferent.gif

There was a chick fight outside after the club closed and one of them had their pants pulled down and her box was exposed
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

We drove an hour for that weak *%+!.. shoulda went to the city.

You ever notice the correlation between an NBA team having a bad season to general interest in that city? Look at Cleveland.

Oramireaching?

You ever notice the correlation between an NBA team having a bad season to general interest in that city? Look at Cleveland.

Oramireaching?

Originally Posted by proper english

NTer rk2sactown lives there (im assuming)..
other than that.. the place probably sucks..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you were raised in Sac or are old, then this place is for you. But if you are a college aged kid or young adult; I don't know why you would move here
laugh.gif
I guess maybe a State job here would be a good excuse... other than that if you are between the ages of 18-30, you are dumb as rocks if you move here from LA or the Bay area or just any other larger city.

EDIT:

Or if you are a failure of an Asian student, and didn't get into UCLA or Cal but got into UC Davis, then this place is also for you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I swear this is where all the dorky Asian rejects go to school at
roll.gif
(yes shots fired
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by proper english

NTer rk2sactown lives there (im assuming)..
other than that.. the place probably sucks..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you were raised in Sac or are old, then this place is for you. But if you are a college aged kid or young adult; I don't know why you would move here
laugh.gif
I guess maybe a State job here would be a good excuse... other than that if you are between the ages of 18-30, you are dumb as rocks if you move here from LA or the Bay area or just any other larger city.

EDIT:

Or if you are a failure of an Asian student, and didn't get into UCLA or Cal but got into UC Davis, then this place is also for you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I swear this is where all the dorky Asian rejects go to school at
roll.gif
(yes shots fired
nerd.gif
)

Sac is probably the most boring city in California. I was fortunate enough to travel the state of California in 2005 because my job sent me there - they practically had no downtown - there was nothing but trees - and nothing but shopping plazas. I seen a few bad broads out there which was cool. I was there for 3 days and felt like I was in the country. They pretty much had nothing but the Kings there and now their leaving so now Sacramento has nothing.

Sac is probably the most boring city in California. I was fortunate enough to travel the state of California in 2005 because my job sent me there - they practically had no downtown - there was nothing but trees - and nothing but shopping plazas. I seen a few bad broads out there which was cool. I was there for 3 days and felt like I was in the country. They pretty much had nothing but the Kings there and now their leaving so now Sacramento has nothing.

^I was trying to add to your list of 3.... but couldn't think of anything else. The river is kinda cool................
laugh.gif
Nice pit stop to Tahoe?

^I was trying to add to your list of 3.... but couldn't think of anything else. The river is kinda cool................
laugh.gif
Nice pit stop to Tahoe?

Back
Top Bottom