Lettuce discuss Sacramento, CA

It depends, I dont see Sac being ideal if you're a struggling student or just flat out broke.

My brother lives out there in a private community and he loves it. He works for the military so its perfect for him and his family.

It depends, I dont see Sac being ideal if you're a struggling student or just flat out broke.

My brother lives out there in a private community and he loves it. He works for the military so its perfect for him and his family.

sacramento isnt that bad. i still like to make fun of the place, though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by proper english

NTer rk2sactown lives there (im assuming)..
other than that.. the place probably sucks..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

Or if you are a failure of an Asian student, and didn't get into UCLA or Cal but got into UC Davis, then this place is also for you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I swear this is where all the dorky Asian rejects go to school at
roll.gif
(yes shots fired
nerd.gif
)
Damn.... *Shots Fired*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

Or if you are a failure of an Asian student, and didn't get into UCLA or Cal but got into UC Davis, then this place is also for you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
(yes shots fired
nerd.gif
)
Damn.... *Shots Fired*

my brother just moved out there and is about to go to uc davis. whats some good %@+% to recommend for him to do he's 20 and he
pimp.gif
 on a regular

my brother just moved out there and is about to go to uc davis. whats some good %@+% to recommend for him to do he's 20 and he
pimp.gif
 on a regular

^where is he from? 
Sunsplash is pretty cool in the summers
glasses.gif
.... There are a few pretty sweet public golf courses around here....... Downtown Sac is actually pretty neat.............. Mizu in Davis is
pimp.gif
for sushi
430AM wrote:
Natomas is dope... That's all.

put me on what is dope in Natomas
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Fry's? The movie theater is whack............ Arco Arena is good for me to take a dump on.

^where is he from? 
Sunsplash is pretty cool in the summers
glasses.gif
.... There are a few pretty sweet public golf courses around here....... Downtown Sac is actually pretty neat.............. Mizu in Davis is
pimp.gif
for sushi
430AM wrote:
Natomas is dope... That's all.

put me on what is dope in Natomas
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Fry's? The movie theater is whack............ Arco Arena is good for me to take a dump on.

Sac resident for 18 years of my life. Lived "hood" for 12. The hood aint nothin nice, it really is like oakland and richnond etc. Basically, besides the kings, its great, and aince moving away for college, i miss it.

Sac resident for 18 years of my life. Lived "hood" for 12. The hood aint nothin nice, it really is like oakland and richnond etc. Basically, besides the kings, its great, and aince moving away for college, i miss it.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

sac is cool but i dont think theres much to do out there. not firing shots but the bay is where its at

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Sac is coo
The hood in Sac aint nothin to mess with, its like dealing with Oakland and Vallejo combined
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not sure if srs. Oakland is as hood as it gets. Trust me, most of my friends live in the "Murder Dubs," so I spend a lot of time there.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

sac is cool but i dont think theres much to do out there. not firing shots but the bay is where its at

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Sac is coo
The hood in Sac aint nothin to mess with, its like dealing with Oakland and Vallejo combined
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not sure if srs. Oakland is as hood as it gets. Trust me, most of my friends live in the "Murder Dubs," so I spend a lot of time there.

Question to the 916'ers that are commenting on the hood....... Where the hood at?.......... word to DMX.... srs I don't know where it is
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Question to the 916'ers that are commenting on the hood....... Where the hood at?.......... word to DMX.... srs I don't know where it is
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
(yes shots fired
nerd.gif
)
Damn.... *Shots Fired*
laugh.gif
 funny thing is, my lil sis PICKED Davis over Cal.. id never understand. 

Back
Top Bottom