Li-Ning Thread

Stay tuned to this thread. The Christmas pair just dropped for $250. Other pairs were going $200 before those. But they don't last long

Team No Sleep. Clean.

the overtown 2s were 150 when they dropped.  Hopefully the 4 that nightwing previewed will also be 150 and not too hard to get.  I'd still be open to some WoW 1 releases too, though.

would be great to grab some @ 150 on release day here in the states. gotta get at least 1 pair, just gotta fall in love with a pair that releases state side

would be great to grab some @ 150 on release day here in the states. gotta get at least 1 pair, just gotta fall in love with a pair that releases state side
i wish they would release some of the wow 1s for 150.. i'm not that big of fan of the 2s.. at least none of the colorways i seen yet

so i placed an order then cancelled it cause i realized it's gonna be too small. they confirmed the cancellation but i got an email saying my package is on the way. wth?! and they only refunded the sneaker amount not including taxes and shipping :smh:. Do i just tell FedEx to take the package back and dispute the $20 that wasn't refunded to me? I'm assuming they'll charge me if i sign off on the package :lol:

so i placed an order then cancelled it cause i realized it's gonna be too small. they confirmed the cancellation but i got an email saying my package is on the way. wth?! and they only refunded the sneaker amount not including taxes and shipping
mean.gif
. Do i just tell FedEx to take the package back and dispute the $20 that wasn't refunded to me? I'm assuming they'll charge me if i sign off on the package
laugh.gif
Normally for full wade line, you need take half size bigger compared with Nike especially wow 2.

Where did you cop?

so i placed an order then cancelled it cause i realized it's gonna be too small. they confirmed the cancellation but i got an email saying my package is on the way. wth?! and they only refunded the sneaker amount not including taxes and shipping :smh: . Do i just tell FedEx to take the package back and dispute the $20 that wasn't refunded to me? I'm assuming they'll charge me if i sign off on the package :lol:

Normally for full wade line, you need take half size bigger compared with Nike especially wow 2.
Where did you cop?

copped from their website. yeah def not gonna fit me i usually wear 8.5 and 9 for ballin. idk why they still shipped the shoes tho

According to sole collector theyre the Way of Wade 2 Team No Sleep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom