Li-Ning Thread

QFT... I bought my pair from a cat in Miami
Will do bro! I'm really hoping I have positive news for everybody, as the resources for WoW's at more reasonable prices is few and far between. @shaw333 You said you got your Veteran's Day from Sunlight Station in like 4 days. Can you post up some pics for us? They still have my size and I was thinking of copping from them, especially if service is what you say it was.

turnon turnon Any news on those TNS 2's?

Here is a pair of Veteran's that I purchased from Sunlight Station. I live in Alaska and it took 4 days - this is crazy fast delivery, especially from overseas! Pick up a pair if they still have them, the quality is on point!

Here is a pair of Veteran's that I purchased from Sunlight Station. I live in Alaska and it took 4 days - this is crazy fast delivery, especially from overseas! Pick up a pair if they still have them, the quality is on point!

Nice, is that a size 10? If so that was the pair I was looking at and decided to wait a day or two, then it was gone...
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Regarding the Announcement 2s, has anyone had any issues with toe box pain? The fit is great, but it seems like that toe box leather is awfully tough, almost boot-like.

Regarding the Announcement 2s, has anyone had any issues with toe box pain? The fit is great, but it seems like that toe box leather is awfully tough, almost boot-like.
Much like other grain leathers, it should stretch with more wears. Mine were tight at first, but I played in them twice and they're perfect right now.

Back
Top Bottom