Li-Ning Thread

I haven't looked at Hi Basketball yet, but with the 2.0 from last year I'm pretty sure that since the Screw was an Asia only release only Peak and Hi had it somewhat readily available. That $250 on Peak was a good price too. The 2.0 was 5 bills off the bat.
Yea and Peak had them for 250 and HBB is $500....WHEW!!!

I think Peak might be trying to do a tad bit better given I have gave them hell. So much that they have blocked me and won't respond to me on FB.

Finally got my hands on a pair of these. Cool surprise: the Iceman thing that looks like an eraser is actually a USB drive.

Finally got my hands on a pair of these. Cool surprise: the Iceman thing that looks like an eraser is actually a USB drive.
Being that I work in a certain line of business I am going to say I would NOT plug that into ANY computer of mine nor put any of my data on that USB.

Iceman's tho....dope and one of my favs. Almost debating a double up.

Being that I work in a certain line of business I am going to say I would NOT plug that into ANY computer of mine nor put any of my data on that USB.

Iceman's tho....dope and one of my favs. Almost debating a double up.
Any reasoning for this?  I've used all sorts of USB's before, and haven't had any problems yet.

Was informed that Sunlight will be receiving the Black and White pair so I gotta order the Blue and Red pair from either hibasketballshoes or peaksneakers. Has anybody ordered from either of these sites?

Any reasoning for this?  I've used all sorts of USB's before, and haven't had any problems yet.

More from the standpoint of your items being compromised ad well as the USB coming with some type of malware or virus embedded in the device. I only use ones from reputable companies that are in original shrink wrap.

Could very well be safe but I rather just not chance it.

Was informed that Sunlight will be receiving the Black and White pair so I gotta order the Blue and Red pair from either hibasketballshoes or peaksneakers. Has anybody ordered from either of these sites?

What shoe??

Ordered from Hibasketball a couple times.

Ready to see what the WOW 4 looks like.

I guess that means no encore 3

I'm not sure who that guy is who posted the "WoW 4" pic, but for all we know that could be the encore 3.5 and he's wrong. That being said we also know that next years shoe is most likely already designed just like LeBron's or Kobe's etc. So I'm sure there's an Encore 3.5 ready to be unveiled somewhere, just this guy happened to "leak" this pic first. Pretty confident Li-Ning isn't going to stray away from the Encore .5 line after 2 pretty successful runs with it.

Has there been a "full" CW list compiled, for the 1's or 2's (especially the 2's)? Just curious because there are things that pop up that I have not seen/did not know about. Just saw the "Pink It Up's" for instance...

Thought I'd share some shots of the Screw 3.0 which arrived today, and side by side with the 2.0. And the Sweatpants (which my box label says, I know I have seen Sweatsuit as well).

As an FYI, the outsole on the 3.0 is a translucent/clear yellow, and is not the same as the midsole. Overall, I think the Screw 2.0 is just a better looking sneaker with more details - the embroidered star, the spatter, the extra laces, etc., and it even feels higher quality - although that could be weight related, since I read somewhere the 3.0's are significantly lighter. Glad I got it, but I like the 2.0 better. Too bad there are no extra laces with the 3.0. Would have been cool to get a yellow 3M pair to put on the 2.0's.

Last edited:

Thought I'd share some shots of the Screw 3.0 which arrived today, and side by side with the 2.0. And the Sweatpants (which my box label says, I know I have seen Sweatsuit as well).

As an FYI, the outsole on the 3.0 is a translucent/clear yellow, and is not the same as the midsole. Overall, I think the Screw 2.0 is just a better looking sneaker with more details - the embroidered star, the spatter, the extra laces, etc., and it even feels higher quality - although that could be weight related, since I read somewhere the 3.0's are significantly lighter. Glad I got it, but I like the 2.0 better. Too bad there are no extra laces with the 3.0. Would have been cool to get a yellow 3M pair to put on the 2.0's.
Thanks for the pics. I think i made the right decided by passing on these. They just do nothing for me. And as far as the sweats, I guess a lot of folk like them. They are probably one of my least favs. I dunno why but they just seem to do nothing for me. And I am a MAJOR gray fan.

Thanks for the pics. I think i made the right decided by passing on these. They just do nothing for me. And as far as the sweats, I guess a lot of folk like them. They are probably one of my least favs. I dunno why but they just seem to do nothing for me. And I am a MAJOR gray fan.
I like the Sweats. I got a good deal on them, and I liked them from the time I saw them re-posted from DWades IG (least I think that is where that shot came from). They are just fun, and I know I was more impressed after actually having them in hand. 

Last edited:
Woah it's weird being in that facebook group now, that I'm putting pickups to names from the marketplace. Can tell the most active people are on both.

Woah it's weird being in that facebook group now, that I'm putting pickups to names from the marketplace. Can tell the most active people are on both.

Yep it was cool to learn folks on both. There are a couple of big Wade folks in here that are not on the FB group though but it's a good mix.

I should get on the FB groups ... :smh:

It's only 2 groups I'm part of period. 1 is literally like family. Pretty much only way in is someone vouch for you. And the other is the Wade one. A ton of legit people and a lot of deals. If you buying from people then just make it like business and PayPal invoice but it's been a good bit of folk vouched for quick clean trades. I myself of course have made a pretty good name for myself. As you can see you have my number... I try to help when I can.

I'm on the hunt for bdays but not really in that much of a rush. If I get them fine and if not, fine.

I'm on the hunt for bdays but not really in that much of a rush. If I get them fine and if not, fine.
I'll try and get the FB thing going this week.

I have BD's and Jungle Camo 2.0's on the way. Not a lot of standard stuff I still want out of the 2.0's - just the TNS Low, and if I could find those black drips. Well, red leopard and VD, but I can get those any time from SS.

Oh, and did y'all see the Screw 1 posted on Peaks IG? Doesn't even look like a 1, curious if that was a sample/prototype before they settled on the 1 design. And it looks like it has a sherpa/fur tongue...

Back
Top Bottom