Life decisions...which one would you make PICS FOR THE BEASTS

Dude it's been 3-4 months. get the %@@# out of there. you don't love her that much and you will meet someone else g. just take the L

I'm actually happy you're trolling, if you were actually this simpy I'd have to put you out of your misery.

tumblr_lu1wy2vFr81qj2vh0.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm sorry people usually ran away from %!+@ like this 

Being that she's 20, be sure that she is going to be with you for the right reasons. Since you're 25 and possibly have a job that pays decently, you could be her child support

As soon as I saw the pic, it was clear he was trolling. SMH at posting a random pregnant girl on here for some laughs.

You've only known this girl for 4 months and you're thinking of raising her child?

Sounds kinda soon to make such a huge decision in my opinion. Why can't you just continue to date her and see how things play out?

If you really care about her, then sure, be with her.

HOWEVER, WHEN SHE GIVES BIRTH, DO NOT SIGN THAT BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

If you sign it, then her kid becomes and remains your financial responsibility under the law, even if and when your relationship with the mother turns sour. You'll be stuck paying for kid that's not even yours even when you're done with the mother.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by homelessmrbob

i dont know what trollin is but thanks for the serious replies...
Yet you use NT slang such as "Pics For the Beasts"

Troll do not feed troll
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nice observation,,, trolling confirmed!!

I hate it when someone finally joins NT when they have problems they want to air out. NT is not a counseling site. Say bye to ol' girl, you don't need that situation in your life. She needs to grow up and deal with her situation with her man that impregnated her. You are a disappointment to mankind if you accept the duties of caring for her and the baby.

I don't think he is a troll. He has stated that he has been lurking on here for 3-4 years. So Im sure that someone who was lurking on here for so long would know the rules of the game. Which includes pics and the slang's.

One of the rare instances that I will tell you, on the behalf of my NT beasts...

That pics are not necessary and should be taken down immediately.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom