Lil B's new album will be called "I'm Gay"

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

My father (God rest his soul) was more of a man than any of u man-loving suckers could ever be. He taught me to respect another man for who he is and what he does. Even at a joking rate would I ever have the audacity to co-sign some gay +!@% like this %%$*% lil B. This is 2011. Be yourself, not emulate this cowardly man who calls himself a ###!+, or princess or gay.

Kill yourselves.

That homophobic swag 
pimp.gif

Pretty much he's telling us not to gaf about the rest of the world thinks, it's about being true to yourself. If something gay pops up on the computer, he will not care because he knows inside that he is straight.

Pretty much he's telling us not to gaf about the rest of the world thinks, it's about being true to yourself. If something gay pops up on the computer, he will not care because he knows inside that he is straight.

Foul stuff going on right now, You don't get at FC for not having a father. Lil B that important to you guys?........Really?

Foul stuff going on right now, You don't get at FC for not having a father. Lil B that important to you guys?........Really?

My father (God rest his soul) was more of a man than any of u man-loving suckers could ever be. He taught me to respect another man for who he is and what he does. Even at a joking rate would I ever have the audacity to co-sign some gay +!@% like this %%$*% lil B. This is 2011. Be yourself, not emulate this cowardly man who calls himself a ###!+, or princess or gay.

Kill yourselves.

How do I kill myself? I've never tried.

Kill yourselves.

How do I kill myself? I've never tried.

Kill yourselves.

May your father rest in peace but you kinda left yourself open for that one....he's probably in heaven if that's what he taught you about people. He seems like he was an all around pleasant, un-judgmental guy when he was around.
happy.gif

Anyhow I've become even more of a Lil B fan, hope this isn't just a hoax
pimp.gif

Kill yourselves.

May your father rest in peace but you kinda left yourself open for that one....he's probably in heaven if that's what he taught you about people. He seems like he was an all around pleasant, un-judgmental guy when he was around.
happy.gif

Anyhow I've become even more of a Lil B fan, hope this isn't just a hoax
pimp.gif

Coupelt88 and Anton, thanks fam. I'm glad there are some real men left around here. After this reply, I won't bother any of you I promise. But be real to yourselves and for these kids man, for these kids..

Coupelt88 and Anton, thanks fam. I'm glad there are some real men left around here. After this reply, I won't bother any of you I promise. But be real to yourselves and for these kids man, for these kids..

Back
Top Bottom