Lil B's new album will be called "I'm Gay"

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Does anybody in here listen to lil b who is college educated? I doubt it.

Psycology major at University of Maryland - College Park. based movement
pimp.gif

By that I meant has a degree. Don't count your eggs before they hatch bucko! There is still plenty of time for you to flunk out.

Originally Posted by CJ616

There's no use in arguing back and forth about dude being wack.  He has a cult following, and you'll basically get hit with "You don't understand him", or "you're taking it too seriously", and you'll never convince anyone that enjoys his music that he's garbage.  Might as well just let dude rock (You really don't have a choice).  I don't like his music, so I don't listen to him.  It's that simple.

There's no use in arguing back and forth about dude being wack.  He has a cult following, and you'll basically get hit with "You don't understand him", or "you're taking it too seriously", and you'll never convince anyone that enjoys his music that he's garbage.  Might as well just let dude rock (You really don't have a choice).  I don't like his music, so I don't listen to him.  It's that simple.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

THIS

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

THIS

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How some of you are Kid Cudi fans, and than wanna be part of this LiL B cult following is beyond me...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How some of you are Kid Cudi fans, and than wanna be part of this LiL B cult following is beyond me...[/color]

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

why?

as opposed to waka or rick ross?

why?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

why?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't really %@@* with Cudi, but this is the $@%% he always fighting bout, having to make ******ed not real "hip hop" music to sell records...[/color]

why?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't really %@@* with Cudi, but this is the $@%% he always fighting bout, having to make ******ed not real "hip hop" music to sell records...[/color]

why?

Or Lil Wayne or Gucci mane or *insert illiterate rapper's name*?
What point was he even trying to make?

why?

Originally Posted by BK201

why?

This.

Originally Posted by BK201

why?

This.

Back
Top Bottom