Lil B's new album will be called "I'm Gay"

Funny some of you dudes cosigning this fool prolly have a stock pile of "ayo" gifs at your disposal. Im not homophobic is the slightest, but I dont support anything this dude does, especially his music

Funny some of you dudes cosigning this fool prolly have a stock pile of "ayo" gifs at your disposal. Im not homophobic is the slightest, but I dont support anything this dude does, especially his music

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Hip hop is wild homophobic.

Lil B is shouting out gay people and opening up a dialogue about being comfortable with yourself no matter who or what you are.

I dunno, some of ya'll just don't want to acknowledge progression in art when it's staring you in the face.

I'd cosign this but I'd like to see exactly where all this goes. That interview was disconcerting.

Lil B is shouting out gay people and opening up a dialogue about being comfortable with yourself no matter who or what you are.

I dunno, some of ya'll just don't want to acknowledge progression in art when it's staring you in the face.

I'd cosign this but I'd like to see exactly where all this goes. That interview was disconcerting.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

QFT.

Like someone else said, BasedGod slander is dead, he already won. To say he is trash or garbage is just you not wanting to accept that he is ushering in a new era of music, a more accepting era of Hip Hop, and soon all your rappers that talk about gang banging and murder and don't promote a TRULY positive message will be a thing of the past. If you don't understand him or his movement by now, it's not because he's a "******" or a "rap troll", it's because you're choosing not to.

When you truly embrace the #Based lifestyle, it opens up eyes and allows you to live positive and accept EVERYONE, no matter who or what they are.

#BASED
 #BASED Disciple right here 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I'm gay, too. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
All of this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#Thankyoubasedgod

His response was a little convoluted but made sense.  When you comfortable with yourself and are fully in touch with who you are it really doesn't matter what people say about you.  Positive movement toward becoming more self aware. 

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

QFT.

Like someone else said, BasedGod slander is dead, he already won. To say he is trash or garbage is just you not wanting to accept that he is ushering in a new era of music, a more accepting era of Hip Hop, and soon all your rappers that talk about gang banging and murder and don't promote a TRULY positive message will be a thing of the past. If you don't understand him or his movement by now, it's not because he's a "******" or a "rap troll", it's because you're choosing not to.

When you truly embrace the #Based lifestyle, it opens up eyes and allows you to live positive and accept EVERYONE, no matter who or what they are.

#BASED
 #BASED Disciple right here 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I'm gay, too. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
All of this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#Thankyoubasedgod

His response was a little convoluted but made sense.  When you comfortable with yourself and are fully in touch with who you are it really doesn't matter what people say about you.  Positive movement toward becoming more self aware. 

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Does anybody in here listen to lil b that is college educated? I doubt it.

Raises Hand

why people take it seriously i will never know....so much hate...let that boy poke

Does anybody in here listen to lil b that is college educated? I doubt it.

Raises Hand

why people take it seriously i will never know....so much hate...let that boy poke

Does anybody in here listen to lil b who is college educated? I doubt it.

Psycology major at University of Maryland - College Park.based movement
pimp.gif

Psycology major at University of Maryland - College Park.based movement
pimp.gif

There's no use in arguing back and forth about dude being wack.  He has a cult following, and you'll basically get hit with "You don't understand him", or "you're taking it too seriously", and you'll never convince anyone that enjoys his music that he's garbage.  Might as well just let dude rock (You really don't have a choice).  I don't like his music, so I don't listen to him.  It's that simple.

There's no use in arguing back and forth about dude being wack.  He has a cult following, and you'll basically get hit with "You don't understand him", or "you're taking it too seriously", and you'll never convince anyone that enjoys his music that he's garbage.  Might as well just let dude rock (You really don't have a choice).  I don't like his music, so I don't listen to him.  It's that simple.

Does anybody in here post in sneakerhead forums who is college educated? I doubt it.

...Wait wut?

Does anybody in here post in sneakerhead forums who is college educated? I doubt it.

...Wait wut?

Originally Posted by spacerace

Psycology major at University of Maryland - College Park. based movement
pimp.gif

By that I meant has a degree. Don't count your eggs before they hatch bucko! There is still plenty of time for you to flunk out.

Back
Top Bottom