Lil mouse

Jesus Christ that D Wade track is real.
ain't it?

dude shocked the **** out of me. 
mean.gif

Dude needs someone to mentor him or he'll be dead by 15. Just go the Lil Wayne route man. 

I don't know how to feel about this. 

Last edited:
bruh this **** is hard as hell :pimp:

"u ****** her she dont make a sound, im ****** her & she yellin loud" :pimp:
"15 in the clip i aint talkin melo rob a ***** for his bands keep it on the low low" :pimp:
"im a hitta by myself i dont need nobody help run up on u wit that choppa & that 40 takin breath":pimp:
lil bruh snapped on that whole second verse :lol:

Last edited:
Rumors of Mouse being signed on the low to Cash Money.

Would make sense...he got a financial backing from someone. Son ain't just put out his first video in the summer and already got a Trap-a-holics co-sign w/ featured downloads on livemixtapes and **** :lol:

^ I guess if you have a city full of oppressed individuals with no future constantly getting killed and you pump money into one kid pushing nothing but negativity, that should help their situation right? Good job A&R, and whoever else was involved.

Last edited:
^ I guess if you have a city full of oppressed individuals with no future constantly getting killed and you pump money into one kid pushing nothing but negativity, that should help their situation right? Good job A&R, and whoever else was involved.

^ I would expect you wavy bone to co-sign this trash music, I mean you are your Baltimore right?Both cities are cesspools, with multiple unsolved murders yet you co-sign this.

I stay focused on me you should stay focused on you

White shorts white shirt white ones FRESH

^ I would expect you wavy bone to co-sign this trash music, I mean you are your Baltimore right?Both cities are cesspools, with multiple unsolved murders yet you co-sign this.

Nope. Not from Baltimore.

what else ya got?

tumblr_manrttpCJM1qhxkrf.gif

"I'm tryna bone, then pass it to the bros

Then leave that *****, tell that *** so long" :nthat:

Rumors of Mouse being signed on the low to Cash Money.
Would make sense...he got a financial backing from someone. Son ain't just put out his first video in the summer and already got a Trap-a-holics co-sign w/ featured downloads on livemixtapes and **** :lol:

Last I checked Mouse & his producer Chase Davis was being backed by that ***** Angel and his Sam Hoody ****** they all BMF

Said Birdman and Slim did reach out a couple times but wasnt talkin bout money then. That was before D4 dropped tho.

And :lol: at thinking he's paying for Trapaholics or Live. In this **** riding industry ***** aint paying for ****

doesnt a Vevo page mean you got a deal?

Nah not nowadays. Just hit em up if you connected or got a buzz.

Back
Top Bottom