Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been watching a lot of john campea on youtube. guy sounds like a super nerd but a lot of us are the same.

^ I used to watch him and some others on the Collider Jedi Council podcast thing. I don't think he does that anymore? 🤔

Ok... not sure if I missed this detail... but was it ever mentioned that the Episode 1 podrace took place at Beggar's Canyon... until Peli mentioned it this week?

We knew about Beggar's Canyon when Luke mentioned it in Episode 3... and we knew the Episode 1 podrace took place on Tatooine around Mos Espa... but I didn't know they were the same place. 🤔🤔🤔

^ I used to watch him and some others on the Collider Jedi Council podcast thing. I don't think he does that anymore? 🤔

Collider basically disbanded all their shows a couple years ago but yeah, it was the only SW podcast I could stomach to listen to do that was pretty disappointing.

I can talk about SW all day with you guys and my friends but to sit down and actually listen to others talk is pretty tough. I feel like they all just try to suck up too much because they think they’ll get a call from Lucasfilm or something and get hired:lol:

Collider basically disbanded all their shows a couple years ago but yeah, it was the only SW podcast I could stomach to listen to do that was pretty disappointing.

I can talk about SW all day with you guys and my friends but to sit down and actually listen to others talk is pretty tough. I feel like they all just try to suck up too much because they think they’ll get a call from Lucasfilm or something and get hired:lol:

Man, I loved Jedi Council. Sucks they got rid of it. Tiffany on that show was :pimp::evil:

or get to go to the premieres and get chummy with the actors/creators

Man, I loved Jedi Council. Sucks they got rid of it. Tiffany on that show was :pimp::evil:

Word:lol:

0B4103AB-6ABE-4AA6-AA23-0F924E75D0CC.jpeg

They did not just make Mando the selling point AND the damn thumbnail. They definitely know what they’re doing:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i might have been off base with my guess, some reports are saying the next episode might be din heavy or more din related than back to boba…

if true, at this point they should just make the last 2 episodes about mando and just feature boba sitting on the throne in the end and then lead it to S3

Back
Top Bottom