Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No just in an old Star Wars video game. He's living vicariously through ppl on Book of Boba, Mando, and other SW shows hoping Starkiller will become canon one day.
I remember force unleashed. and he also does palpatines voice in games too.

havent seen him in anything live action since smallville

Sam’s also the “current” voice of Maul in Clone Wars/Rebels and the Han Solo movie. And considering he ruled Mandalore with the Dark Saber at one point, his credentials check out to talk that talk and probably get fans speculating:lol:

Yeah, that's what I've mainly known him from too. He has been in other sci-fi shows though.

Looking at his resume he must have a friend high up in Lucasfilm cuz he has been doing random VA work for them for two decades going. Recently doing voices for Book of Boba, Mandalorian, the sequel trilogy movies, etc.

Nothing big but he's in the mix apparently.

yeah witwer kinda been m.i.a. in live action roles. He was the star of the American remake of Being Human which was great. It was back when the syfy channel consistently put out good shows. I looked up on wikipedia that currently they only have 3 scripted shows, the channel is so pathetic.

yeah witwer kinda been m.i.a. in live action roles. He was the star of the American remake of Being Human which was great. It was back when the syfy channel consistently put out good shows. I looked up on wikipedia that currently they only have 3 scripted shows, the channel is so pathetic.

The most random Witwer role was in the pilot episode of The Walking Dead:lol:

They need to make a AAA Mando video game.

The show's structure kinda feels like a video game already

16905-star-wars-bounty-hunter-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg

I believe that this is the only bounty hunter game that's ever been made.

Save the season? Nope

Throw enough fan-service to distract people and suddenly make them think the show “isn’t so bad?” Definitely :lol:

Save the season? Nope

Throw enough fan-service to distract people and suddenly make them think the show “isn’t so bad?” Definitely :lol:

so theyre gon have grogu, luke, leia, han, chewy and ghost yoda as bobas army?

Back
Top Bottom