Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not even 10min in and jaypesoz jaypesoz right with the fan-service
:lol:

this episode is 🔥 🔥 🔥

HOLY SH*T

cobbbyke! :smokin but damn being a marshall doesnt pay much, dude looks howngry lookin like a skinny pierce brosnan

r2d2 :smokin grogu :smokin gm luke :smokin

ant-droids making lukes jedi school? 🤯

ant-droids making him a bench and r2 pretty much tellin din to chill :lol:

lukes cgi face looking so much better, actually not even sure if its cgi or theyre partly and transitioning to this actor?

but what a frog tease :smh:

and man if this ep doesnt open up a GM luke series then i dont know what will, its so necessary

ahsoka too :lol: damn, bringing out all the big guns

din deciding to see grogu is heartbreaking then grogu reaching out… f boba, cancel the show mid-episode6 and just starts mando s3 already! sh*t i can watch grogu trying to jump or take a nap for 30min

definitely did not expect this much grogu training but its highly appreciated, when he teams back up with din theyre gon be beastin

order66 flashback though

then back to boba and dude got one guard in the entrance while they have a meeting inside :smh:

oh sh*t cad bane! filoni really in his bag!

mytril and yodas lightsaber :smokin :emoji_fire:

gogus choice…. gon appear int he finale and save mando

Last edited:
Me: I wish they would move away from the Skywalker-related saga and talk about new stories in the galaxy!

Also me: 😱😱😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

HOLY **** WOW.

But first off... what show am I watching??? 😂😂😂

So much to take in! Luke looks so much better this time around. I guess that new guy they hired had something to do with it?
Luke and Ahsoka in the same scene... 😭😭😭 "So much like your father..."
Grogu's decision!
Cobb!!! I think he survived.
CADDDDDDDDDDDDD BAAANEEE looks so badd asssss... 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Was he a lefty? 😅
RIP Figrin' Dan & Garsa Fwip 😞 Hope it was Max's day off.
Too much to process.

Holy **** at the cameos. Also, dope nod to Lone Wolf and Cub. Granted The Mandalorian show itself is a nod but this was a nod to a specific scene.

I think the disparity between Mando and Boba is that there’s a want for new stories and Boba’s too tied to the past.

At this point no one give a bleep about boba, the guest stars are all more interesting.

When you realize they could’ve built up to this, this season, but Boba’s not even on Tuco’s level. Boba’s pic would be on the back by the UPC code and credits:smh:

0123D835-426D-4FD0-A644-B52B0AA7EBF0.jpeg

woke up and still felt like i was dreaming with what i saw last night

and two episodes in a row that my minds been blown and boba is practically invisible

Back
Top Bottom