Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow this episode was nuts.

makes me hate the sequel trilogy even more

only one more episode that **** better be 2 hours and they kill off boba and let frennic take over.

Last edited:
how the **** do you do spoiler tags? i type my message in the spoiler box and it just vanishes

you have to click on that second 3 dots and then drop down the spoiler and then the spoiler coding appears after you type a title

or you can just manually type the spoilers in the […] [/…]

86881C41-C94C-43F1-A84F-48B0F5F3AA87.jpeg

HOLY CRAP WHAT AN EPISODE.
- Did not expect to see all these cameos this episode. They really said screw Boba's book lmao.
- Return of Cob Vanth! Damn, I hope he isn't dead.
- Ahsoka cameo. Did not expect that at all. Was cool to see the building of Luke's Jedi Academy. Seeing scenes of Grogu training, I really thought they would hold off on all this for a separate series, but damn, FIloni went ahead and did it.
- Grogu getting chain-link armor lolol and then having to choose between the armor and Yoda's lightsaber. Damn, I wasn't expecting to see that again.
- Grogu being reminded of where he came from. Clearly he was around during Order 66, but was that at temple in Coruscant?
- CGI Luke looked so much better from the final of S2 of Mando.
- Cad Bane looked pretty good, crazy if he'll cross paths with Boba in the finale...Although I thought his outfit looked cheap, but it was great to see another character introduced from an animated series brought to live-action.

Finale should be good! I'm ready!

Back
Top Bottom