Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats just like fennec lookin like she about to slash your throat all the time but thats just her look, she had the same look in agents of shield

34C0F51B-91A0-47C0-B2AD-DA95C1DBED69.jpeg

Jus watched the episode! Mannnn what a ride, hype levels are through the roof! But I can’t help it to think what am I watchin?

Dune
The Mandalorian
Clone Wars
Rebels

CAD MUTHA F***IN BANE APPEARANCE!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!

they definitely need to get going with the multiverse within the star wars lore.... Because there's so much you can milk off of that last episode, and i find it hard to connect this episode to the sequel trilogy.

they definitely need to get going with the multiverse within the star wars lore.... Because there's so much you can milk off of that last episode, and i find it hard to connect this episode to the sequel trilogy.
They already are with the upcoming Ahsoka series and S3 of Mandalorian. I'm sure the Cassian Andor and Obi-Wan series will have the SW universe expanded even further leading up to the latest trilogy.

Filoni is the goods.

What an episode! Is Timothy Olyphant okay though? Haven't seen him in anything recently but he definitely looked skinny

So far I think this season has been fine...they're all connected so you could just consider them to be a general Star Wars project by Jon Favreau and this is like season 2.5. Then we will get S3 Mando and then the Ahsoka series, etc.

Im hoping they mention in the last episode how Cad is the reason for the dent in Boba's helmet

theres a marvel comic for obi wan coming out in may and isnt star wars day at the end of may being held in anaheim?

I've never really been a fan of Boba Fett as a character, but this show is solid.
I actually felt for him and the Tuskan Raiders when he found them slaughtered.

It's alot more down to earth than I expected.

Yeah, as many SW fans as I know, I’ve never heard one say I like that Cassian dude. Never:lol:

But you’re right, it’ll probably just be another cameo/nostalgia vehicle for Disney.

Yeah, as many SW fans as I know, I’ve never heard one say I like that Cassian dude. Never:lol:

But you’re right, it’ll probably just be another cameo/nostalgia vehicle for Disney.

If anything, Diego Luna is a great actor. It's the only reason I am excited for it.

Back
Top Bottom