Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hayden OG

He was the one.
When you realize they could’ve built up to this, this season, but Boba’s not even on Tuco’s level. Boba’s pic would be on the back by the UPC code and credits:smh:

0123D835-426D-4FD0-A644-B52B0AA7EBF0.jpeg
If you think of it this way with those expectations its the writing that wasn't up to par.

Cash grab spinoff that doesn't really matter in the grand schemes of things.

if he was force sensitive the. he probably wouldnt struggle with the darksaber

rey and finn (i still choose to believe finns force sensitive) were swinging away with the lightsaber the first time they held it and was beating kylo

din gettin beaten by tiny hammers

on the eve of the final episode let us all pray that max made it out alive. all he ever wanted to do was play good music and eat delicious food.

Train robbery was dope.

:lol: @ recruiting the biker power rangers

Black Krrsantan 🔥

:lol: @ them deadass doing a whole Mandalorian episode like this. Not even trying to tie in to Boba. Plus this whole season really gonna just be 5 episodes?

That Viszla coming for Don should've been maimed at the least. Total bull **** that Din didn't go see Grogu.

Luke popping up was pure wank service. Didn't care for any if it. Also watching this puppet jump around as training is ridiculous :lol: Especially in daylight.

This boy Luke failing at training all over again. If I was Grogu I'd take both **** what he says.

Should've brought in Marshall Vance way earlier. An ep where Fett meets him due to the impending war with the Syndicate could've been entertaining. He had one dumbass deputy though.

Bombing that club/bar and killing the sexy owner :smh: Right after scary *** Cad Bane appearance

time for the finale

lets see if boba actually speak in this episode

only an hour long though, was hoping at least 1.5

Agreed. It was great to see cad bane in live action but it ruins what’s happening in the bad batch

finale has its moments but its aiiite at most, best part of it is that its over i guess

these kiddy scooter gang thinking they could do anything :smh:

luke really kicked grogu out and sent him alone with r2 after he picked the mytril :rofl:

fett v cad face off :smokin

of course bobas gon have the worst plan ever :lol:

grogu jumpin into dins arm 😭

didnt know rancors were that agile

those machines are pretty op too

boba so trash, shoot of the damn pykes while theyre shooting at your rancor wtf

grogu just naps next to the rancor :lol:

everything grogu is just plain adorab;e

can banes gon to be alive, they focused on him to much there to be dead

glad theyre keeping cobb alive :smokin

CF2A7DFC-A695-4E69-B4D6-C25900E2152E.jpeg

Back