Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Star Wars politics can be boring but you have to get into it to understand the real evil. Plus no one would watch a politics only themed SW show.
True. It’s only one episode too, these are how the big bads are framed. The fast and furious action will be back :lol:

Last edited:
this woman that set the doctor up kinda looks like kid jango fett from attack of the clones. would she be too young to be an adult omega from the bad batch?

IIRC, Omega's around 12 or so in BB...
3k74al0p0ce61.jpg

Episode title is “The Foundling”…Directed by Carl Weathers and co written by Filoni of course…

Grogu’s Jedi Temple escape perhaps?

Feeling so so on Mando this season and Bad Batch has been pretty terrible lately.

Not sure if this is just a post Andor funk or what but going from serious to slightly more cartoonish is a little hard for me.

I did meet this hot blonde chick hair dresser that’s really into star wars tho so look forward more to my monthly cuts more now.

Card I made for my wife for Mother’s Day.

FB3AA98B-2FA0-4677-BBCA-A41F37CA0A6E.jpeg

8CEB3062-6734-4332-AE5B-EE8BA5A85217.jpeg

168BC065-69A9-4ED8-8C52-E15C26BF921C.jpeg

I’m not very happy with the colors (particularly the white grass) and I should have cut out the frogs instead of drawing them on the front but she liked it.

And don’t worry - it’s not Mother’s Day in the US for another few months.

The Bad Batch - I don't think it's been awful, but I don't think it's been great. Collectively, it kinda feels like some of the episodes have been for laying the groundwork for future stuff... like Crosshair and Cody turning or even Phee playing a bigger role down the road. 🤔🤷‍♂️

Card I made for my wife for Mother’s Day.

FB3AA98B-2FA0-4677-BBCA-A41F37CA0A6E.jpeg

8CEB3062-6734-4332-AE5B-EE8BA5A85217.jpeg

168BC065-69A9-4ED8-8C52-E15C26BF921C.jpeg

I’m not very happy with the colors (particularly the white grass) and I should have cut out the frogs instead of drawing them on the front but she liked it.

And don’t worry - it’s not Mother’s Day in the US for another few months.
Man, you made me check the calendar to make sure.

The Bad Batch - I don't think it's been awful, but I don't think it's been great. Collectively, it kinda feels like some of the episodes have been for laying the groundwork for future stuff... like Crosshair and Cody turning or even Phee playing a bigger role down the road. 🤔🤷‍♂️
I have yet to start it :smh:

just another good and fun episode, super short but it had a lot of action

grogu really gon be a mandalorian :smokin

but grogu just cant grow up, lil ones too cute even with the weapons, gon have to have a baby helmet, looks like he has that beskar chainlink under his robe

these mandos need to train somewhere safer, geez and paz just goes “they always get away” so that means that sh*t happens all the time

whose kelleran? is he an existing character?

giant mythosaur pendnt need that beskar cuban

so thats paz’s son? do mandalorian copulate with their helmets on too? *clank*clank*clank*

bo with the full turn now or at least all these mando sheeps gon follow her now because she and din the only one competent in this camp

just another good and fun episode, super short but it had a lot of action

grogu really gon be a mandalorian :smokin

but grogu just cant grow up, lil ones too cute even with the weapons, gon have to have a baby helmet, looks like he has that beskar chainlink under his robe

these mandos need to train somewhere safer, geez and paz just goes “they always get away” so that means that sh*t happens all the time

whose kelleran? is he an existing character?

giant mythosaur pendnt need that beskar cuban

so thats paz’s son? do mandalorian copulate with their helmets on too? *clank*clank*clank*

bo with the full turn now or at least all these mando sheeps gon follow her now because she and din the only one competent in this camp

Kelleran Beq is the Jedi trainer from the Star Wars kids TV show on Youtube, dude who played Jar Jar plays him.

Last edited:
That was fun. 🔥

Grogu with the comeback win! 😎😂
But his new Beskar piece is huge! And the circuitry! I wonder what else it does. 🤔

Ahmed Best! I was pretty excited to see him back... and it's a really nice touch (for him specifically as well) to have him be the one who saved Grogu. Didn't know he had a prior Jedi appearance already... already canon!

And so much for Pas Viz being a hater! 😂 He, as well as all the other Mandos, are all looking up to Bo now. Laying the foundation for her to get more followers and become the leader.

But how TF did they get those 3 foundling creatures into Bo's ship?! 😂😅😅

IDK how they are got away with giving us a Bo Katan season, but ok im with it.

This would be like if in Marvel they made Mystique the focus of an X-Men movie lol

Wait a minute.

Last edited:
That cult is so lucky Bo-Katan is there because she's clearly Varsity talent surrounded by the Freshman Squad. Dudes really all ran outta jetpack gas tho:lol:

Also, shoutout to Paz Viz (who I just discovered wasn't voiced by Fav anymore) for climbing up that mountain with all that gear! I know it's his son and all, but that's still quite an impressive physical feat! 😂

Other ponderings... I wonder what the range is for one of those packs on a full tank? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom