Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t believe Ahmed Best is going to deliver Grogu to Naboo who’s senator at that time is Jar Jar Binks. Probably going to hide him with the Gungans underwater.

Ahmed Best has a cameo in Attack of the Clones.

Ahmed Best and Katie Lucas in Star Wars_ Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002).jpg

Can’t believe Ahmed Best is going to deliver Grogu to Naboo who’s senator at that time is Jar Jar Binks. Probably going to hide him with the Gungans underwater.
Or…. We find it’s Jar Jar who willingly sacrifices to save grogu, and we can lay to rest of where jar jar has been.

Also was there some sort of circuitry behind Grogu’s armor piece?

Ahmed Best with the clutch save :pimp: Man deserves so much better than he's gotten over the years and I hope Disney let's him build out this new character into something meaningful.

The episode as a whole was good, but too short. We get an hour of a side-story that doesn't need to be told last week, but only 15 minutes of rescue mission and a 5 minute flashback this week. Give us what we want, Jon.

…Beq delivers Grogu to Jar Jar, only to find out that Jar Jar has sold his soul and become Darth Binks. Beq and Darth Binks fight to the end, killing each other. Grogu captured by the Client and Pershing 🙏🏽

Episodes heavy on CG tend to be shorter due to budget reasons. The last episode was long but the CG was minimal.

Haha, that's covered in one of the Aftermath books I believe.
Yeah, I read that the they implied it was Jar Jar, but never really confirmed it was him.

Curious if they will retcon his storyline, since did the same with Cobb Vanth from that same book series.

Looks like next week is at least 41 minutes, but I hope they end the season with longer ones...

Yeah, I read that the they implied it was Jar Jar, but never really confirmed it was him.

Curious if they will retcon his storyline, since did the same with Cobb Vanth from that same book series.

It was him for sure, I'd have to go back to the book (which I no longer own) but pretty sure they call him by name.

Episode was good but I'm ready to move on from the recurring saving _______ in distress

I'm guessing they're going to ride those three new foundlings into battle at some point

I'm guessing they're going to ride those three new foundlings into battle at some point

Oh, definitely. Her on the Mythosaur, Din in his Naboo ship and I’m guessing she’ll eventually have her main generals to ride an each bird?

Honestly, Ahmed Best return was one of the best Star Wars moments ever. I teared when I realized it was pretty much Jar Jar reincarnated as a Jedi.

The best for me is def still Luke saving everyone last season, that was not expected.

Honestly, Ahmed Best return was one of the best Star Wars moments ever. I teared when I realized it was pretty much Jar Jar reincarnated as a Jedi.

The best for me is def still Luke saving everyone last season, that was not expected.
Internally I felt like this gif when those doors opened

swear-cry.gif

My fiance had no idea why and I had to explain who he was and that his role of Jar Jar made him attempt suicide. Seeing the most unjustly hated man in SW history come back with the OP jedi role to save Grogu was as perfect as possible.

Back
Top Bottom