Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Internally I felt like this gif when those doors opened

swear-cry.gif

My fiance had no idea why and I had to explain who he was and that his role of Jar Jar made him attempt suicide. Seeing the most unjustly hated man in SW history come back with the OP jedi role to save Grogu was as perfect as possible.

EXACTLY how I felt too. They were genuine feels for sure. Ultimate retribution arc, cause he didnt do anything to deserve the backlash, I loved he got it. Hes def showing up in the future, prolly Obi Wan S2, since Ewan McGregor said he wanted to work with Ahmed again as his #1 choice.

Last edited:

swear-cry.gif

My fiance had no idea why and I had to explain who he was and that his role of Jar Jar made him attempt suicide. Seeing the most unjustly hated man in SW history come back with the OP jedi role to save Grogu was as perfect as possible.
Wow, that's sad to hear. I didn't know he got to that point.

swear-cry.gif

Attempting suicide because of neckbeards is wild to me

Especially crazier when it was a time when there was no social media so he should've just chilled on a beach and been like

woody-harrelson-crying.gif
Man bullying ain’t no joke regardless of money and fame, especially if it was something he was passionate about.

Love the turnaround. Hopefully they unfold more of this rescue story in this season

Bo Katan must have something up her sleeve. No reason to follow this little cult when she the realest. Cats talking about "oh it's so hard, can't be done" and she's like we used to do that as children, uphill in the snow, backwards.

Bo Katan must have something up her sleeve. No reason to follow this little cult when she the realest. Cats talking about "oh it's so hard, can't be done" and she's like we used to do that as children, uphill in the snow, backwards.

She's NBA level Mandalorian, in regards to skill, other than Street Legend Mando, everyone else are YMCA All Stars.

Also about the baptizing thing, I guess it can be any body of water, not just the living waters because in the first episode of this season they were baptizing a kid on the new planet.

If that's the case, why did Din have to go back to mandalore to redeem himself?

Also about the baptizing thing, I guess it can be any body of water, not just the living waters because in the first episode of this season they were baptizing a kid on the new planet.

If that's the case, why did Din have to go back to mandalore to redeem himself?
I think it had more to do with redeeming himself for taking the oath but removing his helmet. Removing the helmet is a serious act against Mandolorian ways. Don’t think any body of water could just redeem him.

Yoda is at least twice that tall so he should have some growing to do.

Not sure how long that takes though - puberty could be 100 years for all we know.

Back
Top Bottom