Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so is it confirmed it was zeb?
Screenshot 2023-03-29 235510.jpg

Meadows isn't even the first SNL cast member to appear on The Mandalorian.

Horatio Sanz appeared the Mythrol that Mando captured for a bounty.

Jason Sudeikis was one of the Bike Scout Troopers in Chapter 8.

John Leguizamo
B103DE03-2324-40A0-A07C-EB3D899270E2.jpeg

Favreau and Filoni are definitely hooking their friends up. Real Kevin Smith/View Askew-ish.

Next let’s get Mayor Adams or Marlon Wayans to do cameos

Zeb looked great man. I have absolute faith that Hera, Sabine and Ezra will come correct too.

Not trying to put a diss on Katee Sackhoff, but she looks better with the helmet on IMO :lol: idk what it is?! Mando-Bey fetish?! :lol: aiight lemme stop. Hopefully someone understands what i’m sayin :lol:
I ain’t gonna lie but Katee Sackhoff lookin kinda right.

Just caught up with Bad Batch. I swear over the last few weeks/episodes I've just recently come to the conclusion that Tech was probably my favorite member of The Bad Batch.....

1680222077988.png

Anyone know where I can get the art they use at the end of episodes towards the end credits? Trying to get the Hi-res wallpapers for my computer.

Anyone know where I can get the art they use at the end of episodes towards the end credits? Trying to get the Hi-res wallpapers for my computer.

it usually shows up on starwars.com after a week or two

the latest end credit set they have are from chap20 so it might show up next week

Zeb was unexpected but cool cameo. Like where they're taking the story with the little crumbs here and there. Mandalorians taking back Mandalore against, I'm guessing, Mof Gideon and whatever army he has left will be a good battle.

Back
Top Bottom