Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he wont need a beskar armor liek that though, he already got that chainmail which is probably enough, maybe add some chainmail long sleeve and he’s good

just make his ride out of beskar and add some weapons in it and he good

FsPJKl6XwAE1gFD

FsPJK0UXoAAPC7w

i know a lot arent feeling this season but ive honestl enjoyed, plenty of good action and the story is unfolding bit by bit

very good episode

everything starting to get clear and connecter, finally

oh, really starting to hate this quantumania b*tch

vizla with the reverse psychology :lol:

mandalorian finally looking elite for once :smokin

and i guess this season, the mandalorian means bo katan

which mandalorian tribe would take moff? is there a tribe that works for the imperial/first order or is it just one that wants revenge on moff? or sasha banks mercedes mone byke?

Sasha Banks took Gideon, has to be.

Mustve been hired by Thrawn to break him out, Bo said her old crew was back to Bounty Hunting.

ITS KOSKA TIME!

Cant wait for next week, my avatar makes her return to Mandalorian more than likely, as a bad guy? whatevs!

Good, old-fashioned Star Wars fun!

ZEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dicaprio pointing.gif

Random musings...

Ok... how many people actually live in Nevarro? 😅
That group looked tiny!

When the Mandos were ambushed, why didn't they just use their jetpacks to "have the high ground"? 😅

Interesting direction with the Armorer sending Bo off to bring others in. 🤔
For a sec there, I thought the Armorer was gonna ask everyone to take off their helmets.
Poor old Pedro... you keep yours on. 🤭

Every time I see Tim Meadows... 😅🤷‍♂️
1680080968694.png

The new republic is so incompotent. There's a rumor that a high profile, dangerous prisoner escaped but no one bothered to check or find out except a pilot doing detective work.

While not perfect, this season has been incredible. Love how this’ll lead to Mandalore being restored, staying on the low, and not gaf while the rest of the galaxy wrecks itself.

Zeb looked great man. I have absolute faith that Hera, Sabine and Ezra will come correct too.

Not trying to put a diss on Katee Sackhoff, but she looks better with the helmet on IMO :lol: idk what it is?! Mando-Bey fetish?! :lol: aiight lemme stop. Hopefully someone understands what i’m sayin :lol:

Good episode but yet again something not making sense. The mandalorians jetpacked down below. When they were surrounded, why didn't they just jetpacked back up.

Good episode but yet again something not making sense. The mandalorians jetpacked down below. When they were surrounded, why didn't they just jetpacked back up.

Theyre jobbers, look at how they were training on that beach. They got slaughtered by Stormtroopers on Navarro. They got killed by Grief Karga's men. The biggest dude in their crew cant even lift the Dark Saber. They let foundling after foundling get eaten by dinosaurs without doing anything. They have no vehicles or ships. This particular group really isnt all that skilled like Bo Katan is. They really dont know how to fight like a well oiled machine. They need training.

Back
Top Bottom