Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually really enjoyed the episode.

The droid stuff I could have did without, but it was a fun side-adventure. The episode did help the overall story of re-building Mandalore. Bae-Katan Kryze got the Dark Saber back and got her army back. She has the cult backing her too. They’re ready to return home.

I’m excited for the next 2 episodes.

I don't know who that actress is but recognized the other 2 "guest appearances".

Episode was cool. I knew Bokatan earned the dark saber back when.

2 episodes left ? 😢

FtClRWjaEAg9EAx

Liked Jack Black, unlike most in here :lol: Lizzo is so bad at acting tho. Doc Brown living the Dooku truth even after man died 50 years ago :smh: :lol: Guess it's good to get Bo her darksaber back. Now give us some galaxy-changing **** to close the season!

I don't think Lizzo's acting was bad. She was moving like jabba in that outfit when they were walking

Bo was looking washed in the face in some shots during the last episode. Seems like she had makeup in some shots and others she didn't.

So James Mangold directing a movie with the first Jedi.
Rey still trying to rebuild it 15 years after the Sequel Trilogy like Luke did post-ROTJ.
So that means whatever happens in Ahsoka won't really matter:lol:
I've occasionally thought this about Mando - at least the Grogu piece of it - even before this post-sequel trioligy movie idea. Like where/is was he when the events of Epidoses 7-9 went down?

Back
Top Bottom