Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely, this is the WBW, right?
1680880138132.png

Ahsoka vs Future Ezra

I don’t know what a lot of ya are talking about. Good trailer. Hopefully, it’s a good series with more consistent highs than Mando season 3.

True. I've already had 2 friends, who are casual SW fans, ask me "what do I need to know to get caught up?"
I mean, where do I even begin? 😅😅

Very exciting!

Ahsoka :emoji_goat:

Thrawnnnnnnnn!

The Ghost crew :pimp:

Sabine with long hair looks amazing

Hopefully it's more than just a hologram

super hyped for ahsoka

i could use as much jedi action as possible and looks like the series will deliver

cant wait

Sabine hot. Looks like shes not practicing being a Mando, wearing regular clothes on Lothal.

Mon Mothma needs to get out of this political stuff and get into selling beauty and health products, she aging good as hell.

f it, someone post the link to the must watch episodes of rebels and clone wars again, ill start binging tonight

outside of ahsoka, i really had no idea who the hell anyone was in the trailer :lol:

still had me super hyped though

f it, someone post the link to the must watch episodes of rebels and clone wars again, ill start binging tonight

outside of ahsoka, i really had no idea who the hell anyone was in the trailer :lol:

still had me super hyped though

Yea the trailer had a lot of tie ins into rebels. Rebels are actually worth the watch. Wish they could make another show like that. Bad batch just doesn’t compare.

rey was a fan favorite?

a new star wars trilogy where shes rebuilding the jedi order?

Yeah she has tons of fans. I sell digital and real comic collectibles. When it comes to Star Wars her stuff sold in the top 3 volume wise and top 5 selling pricewise, only Ahsoka, Grogu, Qi'ra and Leia outsell her.

If you look at completed Rey collectibles on Ebay, some of the sold prices are huge.

I had no idea either.

Back
Top Bottom