Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SO.. that Mandalorian and Friends Avengers style movie coming out..

What is their "Avengers, Assemble" moment?

Was listening to the Kristian Harloff spoiler podcast today about the most recent Mando episode and he didn’t like it, and I did, which is fine and not really the point, but he said something that really caught me off guard and now it threw me off…

he asked his co-host Steph when did that super battle droid ever run? them things never ran for the separatist during the clone wars, but now they can run? :lol:
2FC6E755-E22F-4AA6-BE21-E8772B0B5D57.gif

now i cant unsee it

The most recent episode of the mandalorian felt like a social commentary on the current debate on artificial intelligence and chat GPT

That one droid was talking about "humans live a short life they don't ask for much... that's the least we could do" :lol:

Im lost. Only seen Mando S1 and S2

Aint Thrawn Reverse Flash?

Based off the trailer, I think it's a must. I don't know how they're gonna cater to people who haven't watched Rebels since this appears to be a continuation of that storyline.

I showed my wife the trailer and I was hyped AF. She was just like...

Future GIF on GIFER - by Alsardred

This is me.

or elon musk?

not sure if a legit leak

of course gon look much better in hd

1680971170794.jpeg

True. I've already had 2 friends, who are casual SW fans, ask me "what do I need to know to get caught up?"
I mean, where do I even begin? 😅😅

Empire? Then skip the prequels and watch Rogue One then the Disney shows? I’m not too familiar with the animated stuff but that would be a good start.

The only animated stuff I watched was The Bad Batch season one. Might try watching Rebels.

Empire? Then skip the prequels and watch Rogue One then the Disney shows? I’m not too familiar with the animated stuff but that would be a good start.
No, they were referring to the animated stuff. They've seen the movies and shows, but not the animated stuff... and to get better enjoyment out of the Ahsoka show, I think watching Rebels and some episodes of Clone Wars would help.

I've forgotten a lot of the animated stuff, so I'm gonna rewatch Rebels.

No, they were referring to the animated stuff. They've seen the movies and shows, but not the animated stuff... and to get better enjoyment out of the Ahsoka show, I think watching Rebels and some episodes of Clone Wars would help.

I've forgotten a lot of the animated stuff, so I'm gonna rewatch Rebels.

I’ve always heard good things - but I’m just overwhelmed by how much there is of Clone Wars. I don’t have the time to commit to 133 episodes!

To truly appreciate Ahsoka you gotta watch Clone Wars, watch her grow. It's a better telling of that entire era anyways than the prequel films. Some filler and bad eps of course but those lists exist.

Also the Clone Wars makes the prequels 100% better and it especially makes the fall of Anakin even more heartbreaking. Most people think Clone Wars is kids show so they pass on it, but it gets realllllll dark at some points.

Rebels is a must because of all the upcoming projects centered around the story

Resistance is trashhhh not missing out on much there

-edit-

Also watch Tales of the Jedi. 6 12-15 min episodes with half the episodes based on Dookus eventual fall and the other half based on Ahsoka pre Jedi days and post ROTS days

Last edited:
I’ve always heard good things - but I’m just overwhelmed by how much there is of Clone Wars. I don’t have the time to commit to 133 episodes!
Clone Wars is good as it fills in a lot of the gaps. You get to see a very different side of Anakin, plus you get to see how Ahsoka evolves.
There are a ton of episodes, so you can probably get away with the Reddit list.

Rebels is probably a bit more useful cuz at least 4 characters will be in the Ahsoka show.
There are 75 episodes (+20mins each), so it's not that bad.

Tales of the Jedi are pretty interesting... and at only 15mins each, they're an easy watch.

Clone Wars and Rebels def a must watch to get a better understanding of all the new shows. Ahsoka’s rise from Anakin’s padawan to leaving the jedi on her own path leading up to the show. And Thrawn…big plans for him

There are plenty of sources out there that list the must watch eps to save time..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom