Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will spoiler what new standout scenes thst were in the extended trailer that i remember

- full look at Lars Mikkelson as Thrawn emerging from a ship(?)
- new footage of Ahsoka exploring Jedi temple
- slight extended fight scenes of her as well

Biggest one

- Sabine finding a lightsaber somewhere abandoned then facing in a lightsaber fight against Ivanna Sahkno’s Shin Hati character. A good few scenes.

Last edited:
Dark Jedi

F0B6E2D0-0F74-48C8-9428-6544846D16A0.jpeg

I will spoiler what new standout scenes thst were in the extended trailer that i remember

Biggest one

- Sabine finding a lightsaber somewhere abandoned then facing in a lightsaber fight against Ivanna Sahkno’s Shin Hati character. A good few scenes.

I think that's Ezra's lightsaber.

Give me the Sabine Wren show starring Sabine Wren featuring Sabine Wren guest starring Sabine Wren with special thanks to Sabine Wren produced by Sabine Wren.

Biggest one

That was Ezra‘s lightsaber. She still has it from the end of Rebels.

on another note thank god there will be no obi wan kenobi season 2

atleast for the forseeable future

just make a movie and wrap that **** up

I still don't understand why they didn't make the Obi Wan show competent. Weird to pull out a big gun and drop major cheese to just drop a dud.

i dont want to defend them but they probably thought it was fire :lol:

a lot of stuff out there comes out with the studio, producer, director, etc… believing they created a masterpiece

Back
Top Bottom