Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IG12 was walking robotic at the beginning then magically it was running human like towards the end :lol:

The little attention to detail they don't sort out in post production.

Some still calling Bo katahn while others call her katanne

Zeb made the cut :lol: :pimp:

edit, didnt translate well:
9418529C-BF78-4A25-B236-D9D0A2ED088B.jpeg

It was ok, nothing memorable, all of our theories of what we thought was gonna happen was way better.

Mythasaur didnt even get ridden, left dude hidden on the tour bus, didnt even get the call.

TBH, Boba Fett w/Fennec blowing up the base in the Slave I on some Captain Marvel steez would of been way better than Axe Wood crashing the ship into it.

Not a fan of the wholesome happy ending either.

Last edited:
I thought it was ok. The wholesome ending gave me series-finale vibes! But I think S4 has been green lit already?
As a whole, this season wasn't all that great cuz it felt too inconsistent. I enjoyed the last two episodes as they were more about the main plot, but felt that the side missions just didn't fit.

Totally gave me ROTJ vibes with the individual battle at the base, while the other crews were battling out in the skies.
And I thought Axe was gonna sacrifice himself when he really didn't need to!

😅 That bit with R5 and the mouse droid wasn't needed, but they wanted it for comedic effect, so whatever... it's fine. 😂

And I get that Grogu ended up saving them, but I would have told him to stay behind.... I wouldn't want to risk him getting hurt!

Wait. Djarin is his first name? I've been calling him Grogu Djarin this whole time! 😅

Looks like The Armorer is playing the long con... still keeping her mole identity a secret! You just wait, all be revealed in S4!
👀🤣🤣🤣

And is Gideon really dead-dead? I'd like to think that his bionic Beskar suit protected him from the fire. We never really saw him die! 🤔

Pouring one for our fallen.
RIP
Untitled-1.jpg

finale got its cool moments, felt super rushed

din x grogu tag team is great to see but these praetorian guards just suck, 3 on 1 and washed dad din was holding his own

i thought moff was hiding in his base, not conveniently in the balcony where everyone was just battling above :lol:

din grogu? i guess their naming is like japanese names, last name goes first, like son goku?

so there were no “spies”? all mandalorians are just honest and sticks to their sh*t i guess? this is the way?

that lazy *ss mythosaur really just gon stay under water :smh:

moff showed up for two episodes then dies? was hoping a mid credit scene where theres at least a chance he is alive

also felt like the belief in the darksaber and the tradition attached to it was thrown away, she technically lost and it wasnt even close

but plot convenience i guess

now the question is where were these mandalorians during episode 9?

season definitely shouldnt have been called “the mandalorian”, should be book of bo katan and just like book of boba, din has a small part in it

also disappointed we didnt even see cobb vanth, he should been recruited to help or at least become nevaros new marshal

Whole season was weird to me…Like something changed and the overall story they wanted to tell just got condensed into this…Shades of GoT here…

Is Favreau moving on to some other projects or something? This definitely felt like they rushed a series ending rather than fully setting up future seasons of THIS series 🤷‍♂️…They could easily just continue with the live action Rebels and do a straight up Bo series after this and it would tonaly fit in with how this played out…

Whole season was weird to me…Like something changed and the overall story they wanted to tell just got condensed into this…Shades of GoT here…

Been saying whole season felt like Kathleen or an exec forced Favreau to rush Grogu back and with Filoni mostly busy with writing his baby, Ahsoka, Jon just phoned it in.

Been saying whole season felt like Kathleen or an exec forced Favreau to rush Grogu back and with Filoni mostly busy with writing his baby, Ahsoka, Jon just phoned it in.

Weird was that this season was supposedly fully controlled by Favreau because Kathleen did mess with it previously hence why we had Mando 2.1 episodes in Book of Boba and mando reunited with Grogu.

Mando sitting on his porch like Thanos at the end of Infinity War felt weird. Dunno where this leads or how it leads into Ahsoka but if it ends I’d be ok with it. It was definitely lackluster this season.

there were rumors after season 2 that Favreau and Kennedy got into it a bit about Grogu needing to return to Din and the rumors were that is why it was shoe-horned into the Boba Fett series. The return of Grogu to Din probably should have been here and it would have played much better IMO.

Again, just rumors…but IMO i think thats partly why this season felt disconnected because they had to create new material for it.

edit: no pedro this season. idk if it’s confirmed but i know he just did voice over stuff this time around :lol:

Yeah, that's what was weird to me. I know season 4 is filming later this season so to get this ending felt odd. Are they going back to just being Adventure of the week type stuff and just keeping out of whatever they built these first 3 seasons? Or are they gonna dabble with whatever Ahsoka leads them into?

He did say he wants to help clean up Imperial Remnants and Thrawn's back like 45 Jordan so maybe that'll keep him busy and Bo-Katan can get her Game of Thrones-esque show since she was the MvP and really the only interesting thing to me all season. Maybe have Bryce handle that project? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom