Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My fan theory below>D

Cad Bane works for her on this show and she hired them ninjas

Hardest female fit in the galaxy tho and Emilia Clarke would just about be Qi'Ra's age on the show in this timeline so they don't have to try to make her look too young anymore:evil:

Chewie_and_Qira.png
i like this fan theory.

to add my fan theory in it:

I don’t think Cad Bane would pledge himself to work for anyone though. what I could see happening is since the Ninja’s failed, they need a better Bounty Hunter and they hire Cad Bane to go finish the job.

Then we gonna get this scene IRL and he gonna put another dent in that helmet :lol:

i like this fan theory.

to add my fan theory in it:

I don’t think Cad Bane would pledge himself to work for anyone though. what I could see happening is since the Ninja’s failed, they need a better Bounty Hunter and they hire Cad Bane to go finish the job.

Then we gonna get this scene IRL and he gonna put another dent in that helmet :lol:

They re-purposed some of that pre-viz clip for the Hunter & Cad Band duel for Bad Batch, so we'll definitely get a live-action version on this show, complete with Omega.

They'll probably have the flashback scene where Cad bane wins and Boba gets the dent. Then Boba gets his revenge in the finale, naturally.

Watch the black tusken warrior be Fennec disguised this whole time. they definitely have a feminine build...... or omega

Does anyone know what a tusken raider looks like underneath the mask and wraps?

Finally saw episode two and yeah, action picked up during the last half of the episode. But if they're mentioning spice, I would not be surprised if someone from Solo shows up.

Was anyone getting Fast and Furious vibes from the train scene? Like swap Boba Fett with Dom, doing that work for the family, they're both bald...
The funniest part is the train was going like 200+MPH the whole time and they probably traveled 30-50 miles but as soon as the train crashed the rest of the tribe just instantly walked right up :lol:

That Wookiee tho :wow:
Yes, Black Krrsantan wanted ALL the smoke. They didn't want to see the boy...

I was sad every time a Tusken got sniped from that damn train too...Episode really made me become a Tusken ally.

Second episode gave me strong Dune vibes with the whole white savior saving a nomadic people :lol:

Who were the two humans in the bar scene when Boba beat the biker gang?

Black chewy was really bout that life

Second episode gave me strong Dune vibes with the whole white savior saving a nomadic people :lol:

Who were the two humans in the bar scene when Boba beat the biker gang?

Black chewy was really bout that life

Callbacks from way back. Camie and Laze "Fixer" Loneozner.

They were the buddies of Luke and Biggs in one of the ANH deleted scenes.

Back
Top Bottom