Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This scene made me lol.
animation - 2022-01-08T154317.662.gif

Second episode gave me strong Dune vibes with the whole white savior saving a nomadic people :lol:

Who were the two humans in the bar scene when Boba beat the biker gang?

Black chewy was really bout that life
I know he's part white but if people see Temuera I doubt they think he's a white guy like the dune actors.

i thought solo was a fun movie. there were some great action scenes in there and it was nice to see “the kessel run”. it wasn’t rogue one but it wasn’t episode 1 or episode 9 either.

I guess part of it was the casting. Alden wasn't bad in it... I just couldn't get it in my mind that he was Han Solo. 🤷‍♂️
But I agree, it was fun seeing how he met Chewie, how he met Lando, how he won the Falcon and the Kessel Run.

those are my thoughts too. he wasn’t convincing as a young han solo but his acting was good enough.

on the other side of that spectrum, ewan mcgregor is doing a great transformation into old ben kenobi.

If disney was smart they'd ask the writers and showrunners of these shows that are good to do the next set of movies or at least help plan them out.

i dont know why but i just laugh now when i see him the water tank

krrristian wookie kind of weaksauce too, how you an assassin and not kill a sleeping/recovering dude in a tank? come on buddyyyyy

tusken storyline wrapped up quickly but i dont think they showed the tusken chick dead so she’ll be back

the lost boys scooter gang :lol: in a bootleg fast&furious chase :rofl:

got to be the slowest chase ever too

machete :smokin surprised it took him this long considering rodriguez’s involvement with the shows

riding that rancor gon be :emoji_fire:

dude was decent in building up his “family”, krrrristian wookie gon join him later too

theres got to be leftover tuskens thats gon show up for bobas army against the pikeys

Liked Chapter 3.

Boba hiring a biker crew and assembling his family.
Danny Trejo
I'm pretty sure that the big Wookie is going to join Fett sooner than later.

the current Marvel comic run is canon, right? I’m surprised Favreau wrote it to where Boba and BK didn’t have history together. It was a decent episode.

The slow burn continues, but I'm enjoying it. Slowly unfolding on how he's building up his crew... but didn't expect the Tusken tribe to get wiped out so quickly!

BK looks so badass... I wonder if this is the last we'll see of him. Seeing him run off after being released did make me LOL.

And yeah, that bike chase looked like it was going at 30mph! 😅
Like how Pixar made the toy train chases look epically-dramatic. 😂

And Danny Trejo! I dunno if I trust him yet... 😅 When Boba went to pet the Rancor, I was totally expecting Danny to wake the beast up to attack Boba. 😂 All a part of the Hutt's plan!

And for those wondering... 😂
Screenshot 2022-01-12 185359.jpg

the current Marvel comic run is canon, right? I’m surprised Favreau wrote it to where Boba and BK didn’t have history together. It was a decent episode.

Filoni wiped out Kanan's entire comic origin without a damn, so I doubt Favreau took the time to research BK's story's much:lol:

But yeah, we're too spoiled by Vin Diesel. Chase scene definitely looked low budget. You can tell they were on rigs and they just sped up the video x2:lol:

Back
Top Bottom