Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The trend continues of boba and his crew getting washeb by enemies. Seems like Ming-Na's character should be the boss.

wasn't really feeling this episode...the cheesy candy coated bikes. The chase scene was terrible. Liked how they showed the wookies strength but he went out sad. It did seem to go by really quickly to me as well.

Feel like 3 episodes of nothing happening. Like the scene is already set, now what? I want to skip it and binge the rest but there's just nothing else usually on Wednesdays so I end up checking it.

I might just wait until the season is over and binge the rest of the episodes

To be honest, the show has been kinda boring so far

I might just wait until the season is over and binge the rest of the episodes

To be honest, the show has been kinda boring so far

That about sums it up for me. I think the show is mid at best, after 3 episodes. These week long waits just ain't helping because this is a show that needs to be binged.

I'm just over how Boba remembers a lesson during a flashback, but then gets washed or looks silly in modern day, and then have to see Tempura Morrison veneers shining to end the episode. I just don't get how anyone thought these three episodes were it:lol:

These streaming services got some brainwashed saying they like weekly episodes. Hell no.

Disney+ has been releasing episodes on a weekly basis since it launched 2019.

It's all about maintaining buzz.
fine with me though. what with the mandalorian to hawkeye to book of boba, it gives me leverage over my kids to chill the **** out if they wanna watch the show :lol:

The 2nd episode was the best so far in my opinion. Good lord, how is Boba so bad at his new job? You were the most feared bounty hunter, how did you not see the Hutts/Mayor setting you up?

Hopefully the story picks up, the season is almost halfway over.

That about sums it up for me. I think the show is mid at best, after 3 episodes. These week long waits just ain't helping because this is a show that needs to be binged.

I'm just over how Boba remembers a lesson during a flashback, but then gets washed or looks silly in modern day, and then have to see Tempura Morrison veneers shining to end the episode. I just don't get how anyone thought these three episodes were it:lol:
boba-fett-book-of-boba-fett.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Boba not doing great. Nobody in the real world would respect this shell of a bounty hunter. His army is a couple wack Gammoreans, some Steampunk-Grease knockoffs, and one actual hunter. Gets washed in public and private daily. Cant even get a meeting with the mayor.

Disney needs to start letting the yoppa sing and put Boba back in charge. Cause rn nobody is going to give a **** about the finale or future seasons.

Hasn't word gone out that Boba Fett is back? Wouldn't his known reputation alone, have people reach out to him to do jobs that pay really well?

I mean, I get the idea of controlling Jabba's kingdom. But, he's been looking washed in how many battles now? Time to give it up lol

I’ve defending Boba Fett since the 6th grade when he became my favorite character and this show is making me look funny:lol:

I don’t know what’s worse, this gif or my man getting waxed, while sleeping in his briefs like an episode of Oz:lol:

Thank god the episode seems like all the pillars are finally set and it’s time to put in the work in the streets starting next week.

Boba not looking too tough out here man. From the things i've watched got washed in the main trilogy, was a whiny ****** kid in Clone Wars, now he's getting washed as pretend crimelord. Them books must be fire.

I'm just over how Boba remembers a lesson during a flashback, but then gets washed or looks silly in modern day, and then [B ]have to see Tempura Morrison veneers[/B] shining to end the episode. I just don't get how anyone thought these three episodes were it:lol:

Yeah, having to see his teeth all the time is starting to get annoying.

I expected Boba Fett to be more like Mando, but dude has been washed by pretty much everyone that’s tried him :lol: :smh:.

Third episode was meh

Started out strong then got weak when the vespa diversity gang got introduced

Black karstan lived up to the hype but once he got unchained and ran off, the character became goofy to me

That gift the hutt twins gave him is giving me strong Trojan horse vibes

Honestly, starting to feel disappointed.

Boba is a bounty hunter. I was expecting constant bounty hunter action on some badaxx steeze

All I see is a wannabe robin hood

Disney really ruined star wars trying to make it kid friendly and marketable for theme parks :smh:

Back
Top Bottom