Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought Chapter 6 was dope. Really got a glimpse of how Mando is a BMF, but left enough there to show he won't go beyond his code anymore. Plus side is that Chapter 7 is in 5 days and there's Episode 9 coming up next weekend.

Honestly I appreciate the week-to-week approach because it's charming and allows for lasting discussion similar to more traditional programming. I didn't care as much for Chapters 4 and 5, but 6 brought the goods IMO. We just have to be patient to see how things play out story-wise.

Ismael Cruz Córdova, who played Qin, the Twi'lek that gets busted out in Chapter 6, had a role on Sesame Street named Mando earlier in the decade.

Every time i see clancy i think of bad boys lol

Clancy being in this episode was worth the price for Disney+

0ECE4F4A-46D7-46AA-AE42-C96A6D3056E9.jpeg

66D456E4-632F-4BD6-9F7D-643A77061CFD.jpeg

BB890352-6AC0-4A44-9DF9-8BBD0EB3CFE6.png

I thought this episode was outstanding. Will rewatch soon. Why cant people just enjoy things anymore?

Who in this thread isn’t enjoying it? Why do people keep saying this nonsense in here?

Star Wars fans are just way too conditioned to be the most mopiest people:lol:

Richard Ayoade was a perfect cast.

Everything was great about this chapter from casting to soundtrack.

this most recent episode went nowhere. it was pure filler it felt like. still fun to watch

I’m still praying for Cad Bane. I thought fassshhoo he was gonna be in that prison :lol:

Episode was dope. Loved every second of it.

I think people are expecting Watchmen when it's really closer to the Clone Wars/Rebels -- Legends of Hercules model. Take your own expectations in your head off it and it's enjoyable.

i really liked the past few episodes, they were fun and action oriented

did they ever say why he hates droids or are they still holding off on that info?

there was a flashback of super battle droids murdering his village during order66.

dude episode 6 was badass. Loved the x wing segment it really puts in perspective of how characters who aren’t force sensitive and aren’t part of the galactic war, live and learn. So when you finally see these x wings, they just wreck shop like nothing, while mando just slips on by with his outdated OS ship lol

I’ve enjoyed all episodes thus far, but ep 4-5 weren’t as exciting but that’s just the nature of the beast for series shows, some episodes shine more than others. But as the season nears to an end, **** is ramping up.

Need this guy and those guys to show up soon to complete great first season.

D4JZadRU8AEqOgH.jpg

0CDFEA4A3AF1FA071FF336802879A176CA06FB51

It’s a shame he’ll probably only have a few minutes of total screen-time. They should’ve had little scenes along the way of him trying to track The Mando down. Like when Morgan was looking for Rick’s group that one season of TWD.

10 seconds of teasing at the end of a couple episodes could’ve really set the stakes for when they eventually meet but I suppose cameos are just that on this show. No more, no less.

It’s a shame he’ll probably only have a few minutes of total screen-time. They should’ve had little scenes along the way of him trying to track The Mando down. Like when Morgan was looking for Rick’s group that one season of TWD.

10 seconds of teasing at the end of a couple episodes could’ve really set the stakes for when they eventually meet but I suppose cameos are just that on this show. No more, no less.

I agree, that little bit in a couple of episodes would’ve added a sense of continuity. Perhaps this was something that was overlooked because the people in charge of the series already know the season in full and don’t often produce things meant for week-to-week consumption.

Who in this thread isn’t enjoying it? Why do people keep saying this nonsense in here?

Star Wars fans are just way too conditioned to be the most mopiest people:lol:

Not necessarily anyone in here, but the detractors on the 'net.

Episode was enjoyable and I was hoping to see someone familiar locked up in the prison. But whatever.

I was hoping the final 3 episodes would continue the story from Tatooine.

We'll see how the final two episodes turn out.

The Fortnite x Star Wars event was alright. Seeing the Falcon in the game and flying around was dope AF to see.

Blasters and Lightsabers in the game are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom