Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
something interesting to think about now that you mention it - the more “successful” SW stories are the ones where they dip away from the Skywalker saga (RogueOne and Mando). Yes, they have ties to the Skywalkers, but those stories are not revolved around them.

i think theyre in a tough spot when dealing with legacy characters because theres so much love for them so a slight change or tweak and fans go ballistics

with newer characters, they can tell any stories they want and there arent gon be backlash

with that said, i still want to see prime vader and prime luke and their adventures, i think its safe to just literally translate the books page for page to live action and they'd be good

Rogue One had the only scary Vader in SW.

How’d they fumble his fght vs Obi is beyond me.

They should of been BANGIN!

Nothing lead me to believe he was toying with him.

And how he ain’t stop the blaster shot?

Kylo did.
IMO he knew the Obi-Wan he confronted wasn't the same Obi-Wan that was at his prime during their last battle. I think he was literally toying with him and playing mind games. They are literally building up to a legit battle lol.

Also, Kylo is trash.

Rogue One had the only scary Vader in SW.

How’d they fumble his fght vs Obi is beyond me.

They should of been BANGIN!

to be fir, its probably not their last fight in this series

i'll wait til the finale before judging but that obviously wasn't going to be their one and only fight in the series

to be fir, its probably not their last fight in this series

i'll wait til the finale before judging but that obviously wasn't going to be their one and only fight in the series

I’m confused on that logic?

Why can’t any and all fights be lit?

Thanos toyed with the hulk and that was still entertaining.

I’m confused on that logic?

Why can’t any and all fights be lit?

Thanos toyed with the hulk and that was still entertaining.

because you got to tell a story and the story is obi wan isnt one with the force anymore and washed, this is the best way to convey it as we get to see vader

they cant show obi wan as weak if he was fluinh around evenly matched like theyre backnin mustafar

then the later fight can be the redemption fight and could be epic, still yet to see but it is what it is

just like with marvel films, every films cant be infinity war/endgame level

I liked episode 4 but this whole saving leia/driving ms daisy is getting tired

Was that Jar Jar Binks in the Jedi tomb? 👀

because you got to tell a story and the story is obi wan isnt one with the force anymore and washed, this is the best way to convey it as we get to see vader

they cant show obi wan as weak if he was fluinh around evenly matched like theyre backnin mustafar

then the later fight can be the redemption fight and could be epic, still yet to see but it is what it is

just like with marvel films, every films cant be infinity war/endgame level
they say canon is everything but how many times are they going to fight until this happens? vader sure didnt look like the learner in episode 3 of this obi wan series

they say canon is everything but how many times are they going to fight until this happens? vader sure didnt look like the learner in episode 3 of this obi wan series

like i said, its not th one and only fight

why does people think that was going be their final face off before A New Hope? there's still some episodes left

maybe by the time finale comes around, obi is OP again and cuts off vaders every mechanical limbs and palpatine comes to the rescue and saves vader? we'll have to wait ad see

if none of that happens then i have no problem joining in the bashfest just like book of boba

I guarantee they have Obi-Wan drop a line about Vader still having “much to learn” before this series is over…

is that mace windu?

1655092892245.jpeg

Such trash. Such trash. Interrogation of a 10 year old. Right.

I just finished the Light of the Jedi books they released over the past two years. Read all 3 of them in a week on a cruise. They are so lit and so legit.

No idea why they can’t make a show out of this. Real Jedi, real problems, a real galaxy that makes sense.

The last one was the best episode of the season IMO, and it was still meh to me

I am not really enjoying this show

only 2 episodes left. what yall think we have in store?

any predictions?

leia being kidnapped again?
vader and obi wan confrontation again?
qui gon cameo?
yoda cameo?
reva backstory finally revealed?
obi wan anakin clone wars flashback?
palpatine cameo?
leia vader confrontation?
hayden onscreen face appearance?
grogu cameo?
new grand inquisitor?
dead grand inquisitor returns?

Last edited:
only 2 episodes left. what yall think we have in store?

any predictions?

leia being kidnapped again?
vader and obi wan confrontation again?
qui gon cameo?
yoda cameo?
reva backstory finally revealed?
obi wan anakin clone wars flashback?
palpatine cameo?
leia vader confrontation?
hayden onscreen face appearance?
grogu cameo?
new grand inquisitor?
dead grand inquisitor returns?
My only prediction? Compete letdown.

Four episodes in and nothing has happened. book of boba fett might end up being better than this show.

Back
Top Bottom