Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And who's "Marrok"? Don't think I'm familiar with him?
1692802050196.png

And who's "Marrok"? Don't think I'm familiar with him?
1692802050196.png

Filoni must be trolling knowing full well that naming him Marrok and keeping him in a mask will get fans speculating that it's his take on Galen Marek:lol:

Personally, I think it'd be great to see Sam Witwer's face back as a canon character. Dude's also just so knowledgable about the lore too, so it'd be nice for him.

hopefully they stop being cheap and use cgi in anakins face so he dont look old as **** in flashbacks. and blend animated ahsoka voice with husky voiced rosario voice in younger ahsoka

Filoni must be trolling knowing full well that naming him Marrok and keeping him in a mask will get fans speculating that it's his take on Galen Marek:lol:

Personally, I think it'd be great to see Sam Witwer's face back as a canon character. Dude's also just so knowledgable about the lore too, so it'd be nice for him.

Plot twist, Marrok = Ezra Bridger.

They pulled the tron legacy switcheroo when TRON was turned into Rinzler.

Just wait on it.

Isn’t Ezra in the same galaxy as Thrawn? How would they have gotten to him already

Yeah, that was the obvious theory too but then it becomes too convoluted that Marrok works for Baylan, who works for Morgan, who's looking for Thrawn, and so is Ahsoka/Sabine because he would be with Ezra, but she's already unknowingly been dueling with him.

Plus Baylan sent Billie Eilish to kill Sabine to get to Ahsoka when he could've easily have just pulled the Ezra card to find her. I will say it feels good to legit theorize with this show again without folks reading everything defensively.

Sidenote, that Ahsoka rock song had such Beastie Boys vibes. I might have to find that song to listen to on it's own...

I have a feeling that Thrawn and Ezra are going to have an alliance after all this time together. You guys have to remember that Thrawn isn’t evil. In legends He only joined the Empire because allying with them gave his people the best chance for survival against the Yuzang Vong who are from another galaxy which could be the galaxy they are stuck in.

The Jedi went out looking for kids that were force sensitive. If you weren’t you wouldn’t be chosen to be trained as a Jedi. What Ahsoka is doing is some new aged stuff because the Jedi are no more, she doesn’t even consider herself a Jedi, and Sabine had promise as a warrior.

Ahsoka thought she had the #1 Prospect in the JEDI Draft.

All around fighting skills, weapons and tech expert. Tons of BBY battle experience. International prospect from Mandalore too.

But after 4 years, top Jedi prospect Sabine Wren has not improved at all, she has prolly gotten worse.

Seems like Ahsoka drafted Ben Simmons.

I hope Sabine turns it round and becomes ALL-JEDI 1st team. Get that max Jedi Knight Contract.

All around fighting skills, weapons and tech expert. Tons of BBY battle experience. International prospect from Mandalore too.

But after 4 years, top Jedi prospect Sabine Wren has not improved at all, she has prolly gotten worse.

I hope Sabine turns it round and becomes ALL-JEDI 1st team. Get that max Jedi Knight Contract.
1692820921990.jpeg

I wouldn't label her Ben Simmons....yet, but I will say she's definitely 76ers Markelle Fultz status right now:lol:

Yeah, that was the obvious theory too but then it becomes too convoluted that Marrok works for Baylan, who works for Morgan, who's looking for Thrawn, and so is Ahsoka/Sabine because he would be with Ezra, but she's already unknowingly been dueling with him.

Plus Baylan sent Billie Eilish to kill Sabine to get to Ahsoka when he could've easily have just pulled the Ezra card to find her. I will say it feels good to legit theorize with this show again without folks reading everything defensively.

Sidenote, that Ahsoka rock song had such Beastie Boys vibes. I might have to find that song to listen to on it's own...
Bro!!! I was saying the same thing to myself!! Like was Disney too cheap to pay for the royalties to Sabotage so they just bootlegged it?

And yea reading now that Ezra is with Thrawn throws my theory out the window, BUT just hear me out.

Ezra being one with the force, maybe somehow was able to access that portal again like he did in that one episode where he pulls Ahsoka out from fighting Vader. Let's say he was able to somehow find a new portal to try and get back home, but the journey was so excruciating it left him scarred and with a loss of memory. Enter Baylon who may or may not have heard of Ezra and finds this remnant of Ezra, injured with no memory but still force sensitive. I dunno just spinning theories. I feel we won't know who Marrok is or if he's even significant at least not in this first season. This story feels so big that it will encompass 2 seasons at least.

Also please put some respect on Billie's boobs when trying to compare. :tongue:

I can get down with that theory. That's what I like about this show already. Dave ain't one of these director's who try to outsmart viewers. He makes a story that leads to the payoff. Simplicity at its finest.

But yeah, that was a little outta line. Billie's thangs breathing:lol:

Billie Eilish lolol

Back
Top Bottom