Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That captain was dumb for letting 2 unknown people onboard his ship that is transporting an important prisoner.

On this point specifically, I think it was to point out the arrogance of the New Republic. The Empire had fallen already so, in his mind, there probably weren't that many threats around. They said that it was "an older code, but it checks out" (like in ROTJ)... so he probably thought they were some con artists... and certainly ones who didn't know how to use the Force. He had his security team with him... that should be enough, right? 😬 Anyway, that was just my take on the situation, so it didn't feel that jarring to me. 🤷‍♂️

On this point specifically, I think it was to point out the arrogance of the New Republic. The Empire had fallen already so, in his mind, there probably weren't that many threats around. They said that it was "an older code, but it checks out" (like in ROTJ)... so he probably thought they were some con artists... and certainly ones who didn't know how to use the Force. He had his security team with him... that should be enough, right? 😬 Anyway, that was just my take on the situation, so it didn't feel that jarring to me. 🤷‍♂️
in addition to that I believe it was “jedi clearance code” - which sparked the curiosity to let them aboard.

in addition to that I believe it was “jedi clearance code” - which sparked the curiosity to let them aboard.

Republic people are just as annoying, if not more, than any Imperial ones we’ve seen. Mon Montha really out here surrounded by unlikable people which makes you wanna see Baylan and Shin cook:lol:

This is the first series ive seen where the haters are mad that the hate isnt as big as they expected.

I get it, hate on the series means money and views on social media. All this positivity ruins everything lol.

Look, we all saw what Maul went through to get his 'legs' back. That dude shouldn't have survived at all. But there he was lol.

Republic people are just as annoying, if not more, than any Imperial ones we’ve seen. Mon Montha really out here surrounded by unlikable people which makes you wanna see Baylan and Shin cook:lol:

I don’t get how these codes in SW work - that meme of “it’s an old code but it checks out” is similar - surely a code which is old or obsolete wouldn’t check out?

I guess it’s an enormous organisation but it just doesn’t make sense to me.

Maul with his spiderlegs was top-tier wild.
Sh*t I’m just waiting for Cyborg Dark Jedi Windu to come out the shadows at this point :rofl:

Concept art from the unfinished OG battlefront game which was going to be a basically what if game.

b4o6edobvim71.jpg

I don’t get how these codes in SW work - that meme of “it’s an old code but it checks out” is similar - surely a code which is old or obsolete wouldn’t check out?

I guess it’s an enormous organisation but it just doesn’t make sense to me.

it's not so much the code "checked out" but Skoll using a code reserved for jedi piqued the curiosity of the captain to allow them on.

Good start to the series so far. More serious aka Andor is always appreciated but glad this isn’t too kid focused and it’s mostly adults being adults. Enjoying it. Lots of light saber stuff going on. A little underwhelming on the usage of it but actually was just strange to see hottie Sabine using that instead of Mando gear.

Good start to the series so far. More serious aka Andor is always appreciated but glad this isn’t too kid focused and it’s mostly adults being adults. Enjoying it. Lots of light saber stuff going on. A little underwhelming on the usage of it but actually was just strange to see hottie Sabine using that instead of Mando gear.

Well now she has both, saber and the armor, still crap with the Force, but by the end of the show I expect her to be stacking stones.

Well now she has both, saber and the armor, still crap with the Force, but by the end of the show I expect her to be stacking stones.

i was expecting her to get fully washed easily by Sith girl since presumably that girl has been practicing and training for many years…annoys me when that isn’t the case

i was expecting her to get fully washed easily by Sith girl since presumably that girl has been practicing and training for many years…annoys me when that isn’t the case

She did get washed, she ended up in the hospital and if Ahsoka didnt show up, Shin Hottie would of delivered a fatal blow for sure.

I love Sabine, but she was whack in that fight, all power moves, leaves one open to be attacked, needs more practice.

RIP to Shin after Ahsoka and Sabine do some Yoda style Rocky training.

i mean Sabine has trained under/with 3 different jedis so it's not really out of character

It's more believable than Rey, at least Sabine has had a lifetime of training for some sort of fighting.

Rey was OP off the bat.

At least Sabines Mando lineage and training comes from the House of Vizla the first Mando-Jedi and her Jedi training is from the line of Kannan and Anakin Skywalker via Ezra and Ahsoka, soooooo I can see her becoming a Mando Jedi once she gets her mind right (no Memphis Bleek).

Last edited:
Do yall think this Sabine storyline was direct responce to Sony having Spider-Gwen.

Because to be honest Ahsoka training Sabine, though i love it, there were never any seeds and this storyline came out of nowhere.

So in the future who's movie will make more money, live action Miles/Gwen or the obvious Mando-Jedi tandem Sabine/Grogu movie?

Do yall think this Sabine storyline was direct responce to Sony having Spider-Gwen.

Because to be honest Ahsoka training Sabine, though i love it, there were never any seeds and this storyline came out of nowhere.

So in the future who's movie will make more money, live action Miles/Gwen or the obvious Mando-Jedi tandem Sabine/Grogu movie?
Not necessarily. I think there weren't any seeds because it was the end of the Rebels series with a cliffhanger of Ahsoka and Sabine looking for Ezra. So, it was left open-ended for Filoni to continue on.

What I want to know is what happened when they first went to search for Ezra.

Back
Top Bottom