Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not necessarily. I think there weren't any seeds because it was the end of the Rebels series with a cliffhanger of Ahsoka and Sabine looking for Ezra. So, it was left open-ended for Filoni to continue on.

What I want to know is what happened when they first went to search for Ezra.

ME TOO, you know Sabine threw that Lightsaber practice helmet at her at some point. The one with the blacked out visor.

They both have issues.

Ahsoka, knows damn well Sabine is going to take the map, but leaves her alone with it as a test to see if she changed and would actually take the map.

Sabine knows this, knows Ahsoka is testing her, so therefore shes going to take this map.

Ahsoka sees the map is taken, shes mad even though she knew this would happen.

Her pride wont let Sabine have the satisfaction to know shes mad.

(Editors Note: Ahsoka gets Sabine back for all this next episode with the "No, you've done enough." line.)

One would think maybe to call Sabine or go to her satellite house to be like, look, ok, you can work here, let me stand outside and keep guard.

NOPE.

Tea time with Hera instead.

And look what happened, she was too far away to stop Shin Hottie from getting the map and stabbing Sabine,.

Thank God for New Republic Health Care System that they have new medical adavnces to render a once fatal blow to the level of a 1990s cigarette lighter burn.

But at the same time Sabine gets what she wants because Ahsoka complains to Hera about her, proving to Sabine, Ahsoka cares. Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Which obviously she does care, she wanted Hera to suggest Sabine.

They have problems and im here to watch it.

And the training sequence too.

Always here for a good training sequence.

Last edited:
Gonna re-Watch both episodes again tonight.

Sabine is too old to be acting the way she does tho.

And yeah captain syndulla been giving the yams to obi wan 🤪

Gonna re-Watch both episodes again tonight.

Sabine is too old to be acting the way she does tho.

And yeah captain syndulla been giving the yams to obi wan 🤪

Bruuuuh, thats Sabine though!

To everyone else, Shin Hottie definitely getting washed and/or killed.

Bruuuuh, thats Sabine though!

To everyone else, Shin Hottie definitely getting washed and/or killed.

True i just figured she would’ve matured after Ezra disappeared

And also i don’t know about y’all but i binged Rebels and while yeah there was a dynamic between her and Ezra she it ended i didn’t get that sense that they were that close.

Shin Bae getting washed by Sabine? Maybe but i anticipate their second showdown to go down like Kylo v Rey pt1. She tells her you have no power then somehow Sabine’s force wakes up and she pulls off a force push or something.

While Sabine could possibly hold her own, if Shin was truly trained proper she’ll smoke Sabine, especially if it comes down to one on one combat. Remember Sabine used her mando armor and gadgets a lot to get out of situations and battles. Straight up saber combat, Shin looks really impressive.

And also i don’t know about y’all but i binged Rebels and while yeah there was a dynamic between her and Ezra she it ended i didn’t get that sense that they were that close.
In S1, I remember there was some playful flirting from Ezra, but throughout the series, I didn't get any vibes that there was more to it. They're roughly the same age and grew up together, so there has to be a certain level of closeness there.... and I recalled them both opening up to each other about their personal stuff and whatnot. The fact that Ezra added the "sister" line in his hologram message, I think Filoni def did that intentionally.

True i just figured she would’ve matured after Ezra disappeared

Shin Bae getting washed by Sabine? Maybe but i anticipate their second showdown to go down like Kylo v Rey pt1. She tells her you have no power then somehow Sabine’s force wakes up and she pulls off a force push or something.

While Sabine could possibly hold her own, if Shin was truly trained proper she’ll smoke Sabine, especially if it comes down to one on one combat. Remember Sabine used her mando armor and gadgets a lot to get out of situations and battles. Straight up saber combat, Shin looks really impressive.

For sure, I can see that def happening. That would be awesome.

Shin is dope imo, but I agree to compensate for her weaknesses with force powers Sabine def gonna compensate with the tech, which is how i think they should handle her force powers.

Her force powers are mediocre but with the force, ai and tech she cant be stoppppppped!

Last edited:
In S1, I remember there was some playful flirting from Ezra, but throughout the series, I didn't get any vibes that there was more to it. They're roughly the same age and grew up together, so there has to be a certain level of closeness there.... and I recalled them both opening up to each other about their personal stuff and whatnot. The fact that Ezra added the "sister" line in his hologram message, I think Filoni def did that intentionally.

When he said the sister line, she scoffed, like "yah, sure YOU do."

I think I see the parrallel they are about to do.

They are going to do the opposite of Luke and Leia, have them kiss and NOT BE brother and sister.

They will prolly kiss the moment they see each other and Ahsoka going to facepalm.

Im for it though, Ezra needs to get those Beskar draws and Ahsoka gets some more tea to share with Hera when they get back.

Last edited:

For Context:

Mando Season 2 Finale pulled 1.1 Million
Mando Season 3 finale pulled 1.4 Million
Obi-Wan Finale Pulled 1.7 Million

Mando S2 was critically acclamied, the other 2 weren't.

It's picking up steam via word of Social Media, Reviews and Word of Mouth that it's actually good, they need to stick the landing and the viewership will rise.

Anakin Episode will pull.
Thrawn Episode will pull.
Ezra Episode will pull.
Finale will Pull.

That leaves 2 Wild Cards.. that i believe will pull.

The merch is selling too, Sabine's Pop is #4 Overall for figs on Amazon and her Vintage Collection Fig is #3 on Hasbro Pulse.

Since it's stream date, its been the #1 streaming show via streaming platform viewership wise for 7 days straight.

Also, we dont have the #'s for Tablets, Phone's, PS5s, etc.... No international #s or nielson ratings released yet either.

frink.png

Last edited:
SHE'S IRON MAN.

Her Force Power is her intellect. Her Physical Powers are her Armor and Tech.

*cue wire gif
*cue Force Theme

Last edited:

For Context:

It's picking up steam via word of Social Media, Reviews and Word of Mouth that it's actually good, they need to stick the landing and the viewership will rise.

Ezra Episode will pull.
Finale will Pull.

The merch is selling too, Sabine's Pop is #4 Overall for figs on Amazon and her Vintage Collection Fig is #3 on Hasbro Pulse.

Since it's stream date, its been the #1 streaming show via streaming platform viewership wise for 7 days straight.

Also, we dont have the #'s for Tablets, Phone's, PS5s, etc.... No international #s or nielson ratings released yet either.

frink.png

Did they have Andor numbers for comparison?

Did they have Andor numbers for comparison?

1.2 Million over the First 3 Episodes is the only one I can remember, ive seen graphs all over Social, just search Ahsoka Viewership and comparison numbers to other shows should pop up.

The biggest Star Wars one was Obi-Wan, opener had 2.7 mil.

For marvel, it's Loki's finale with 1.9 mil, Wanda Opener at 1.7 mil, then it just plummets from their for all the other Marvel properties.

Poor Ms Marvel only pulled 750k for her opener and that was her tops.

So is this on every Tuesday at 6PM? I stayed up last night thinking the new ep would release.
Yep 6PM pacific time. Would have been midnight pacific (Wednesday) but Disney pushed the release time because they need eyeballs.

Let’s be honest, good dope sells itself. This is hands down a great show so far, way better than Obi Wan which is a shame. I honestly can say I didn't watch it, i watched the recut fan film version. They don't really need the press, word of mouth and social media is free advertising. I mean we're almost 200 pages on this thread alone with maybe 1/4 dedicated to Ahsoka?

For Context:

Ezra Episode will pull.
Finale will Pull.

frink.png

I feel Thrawn episode will also be the finale. They want to drag this on for sure. His story line is probably too complex to contain in these 8 episodes. this season is purely gonna be the search and recovery of thrawn.

I don't think Ezra will pop up but who knows and if he does, it'll be the final scene of the finale.

Aside from that everyone is waiting on the Anakin episode. My guess it's ep 4 or 6, but it will be brief.

Wild card would be a Luke appearance. I can see Ahsoka somewhat seeking guidance but not from Anakin but from Luke, especially when it comes to training a padawan.

I don’t think Disney is doing midnight releases anymore. The day of 9pm EST/6pm PST is going to be the new norm. They want it on primetime and “appointment viewing” like HBO does.
As they should

That 12am pacific 3am eastern they were doing was dumb

Back
Top Bottom