Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She's ok. Nothing special
giphy.gif

Started watching Rebels. I'm engaging the hyper drive. Probably going to binge on Monday.

Mon Mothma (sp) is a lil minx too.

This series takes place around the time of Mando S3? And an Avengers like movie would consist of Bobba, Mando, and Ahsoka + Rebels? Would Pedro Pascal appear for more than 1 minute?

She's ok. Nothing special

I can admit, she has no chest, and a typical Asian Girl butt, but thats OK in this instance.

For me its the package, the outrageously pretty face goes with the petite frame and even though she small, she still has feminity and the arms and legs look nice when shes rockin a dress.

Mind you, for years I have stated my type is Naomi, Paige, Mandy Rose, GiGi Dolan, all women with ***.

So this is some crazy stuff for me that I find her super attractive lol

I can admit, she has no chest, and a typical Asian Girl butt, but thats OK in this instance.

For me its the package, the outrageously pretty face goes with the petite frame and even though she small, she still has feminity and the arms and legs look nice when shes rockin a dress.

Mind you, for years I have stated my type is Naomi, Paige, Mandy Rose, GiGi Dolan, all women with ***.

So this is some crazy stuff for me that I find her super attractive lol

She's also Australian which i didn't know. I watched an interview clip on youtube shorts and her accent made her just a whole level hotter.

Mama Syndulla yams still the winner so far.

But Shin is Bae. I can save her >D

She's also Australian which i didn't know. I watched an interview clip on youtube shorts and her accent made her just a whole level hotter.

Mama Syndulla yams still the winner so far.

But Shin is Bae. I can save her >D

Shin Hottie
Shin Baddie
Shin Hati BAY BAY!

I didnt realise Natasha was Australian til she spoke at Star wars Celebration, which yes adds to the hotness package.

Looks like they don't get along with each other. Just promoting the show :lol:

I wonder if privately Rosario is upset that the show is basically Natashas show but unlike Mando S3, the majority isnt complaining it isnt the main characters show. I know im not. I was taken aback though when Bo Katan took Dins show. Not this time though.

IMG_5270.jpeg

Disney got to be AEW and beat WWE for once this week, but unlike AEW Disneys CM Punk is Ahsoka, the voice of the Focreless. And i stead of running things intot he ground, she will split the Star Wars galaxies into two successful brands.

andor gotta be rolling over in his grave because of these idiot senators. They were acting very suspicious. Would be no surprise at all if they’re empire loyalists waiting for thrawn to return.

Also, it’s funny reading some comments online complaining about the show having too many female characters. So they cool with 99% of the shows out there being mostly dudes but a rare show with a lot of female characters makes them mad.

Also, it’s funny reading some comments online complaining about the show having too many female characters. So they cool with 99% of the shows out there being mostly dudes but a rare show with a lot of female characters makes them mad.
It’s also weird because this show’s cast makes sense as it’s an extension of what already existed before in Rebels. Kanan is dead, Ezra and Thrawn are be sought after, and Ahsoka/Sabine have had this relationship dynamic that needed further exploration.

The "Mary Sue" label definitely does not fit for this particular series.

The star character has gone through it in life languishing in self guilt, the co-star is a stubborn jobber who misses her brother boyfriend, the other co-star friend who is a general who just learned she has no actual political power and everything she fought for is corrupt (Kurupt) STILL..

Their guy bestfriend is stuck in another galaxy possible dead or evil now and the only dude who can bring their enemy the Empire back is coming back to rule.

Not to mention they have to fight 4 force users 2 on 4, its like Cena and Randy Orton vs the locker room.

Theyre dealing with some stuff in the story.

And this story took like 10 years in total to tell. So its natural progression on top of that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom