Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as soon as Ahsoka asked if she could trust her i knew the fix was in :lol:

but i suspect Sabine did something to document the map. she left her helmet or something…idk…

at first i thought Ahsoka was back in a world between worlds, but **** she might be dreaming or something.

loved it. brought all the feels.

Dang her master and apprentice failed her, id just go ring chase after that smh
Now she died a Third time. DAMN

2A46BB1C-ECD7-4ADA-9955-BC48A57C8DEF.jpeg

Loved it. Ahsoka and Marrok with the samurai showdown. Sabine v Shin Hottie Round 2. Into the Jediverse for episode 4 with, what, 4 more to go? :pimp:

wait, ahsoka died twice already?
clone wars. season 3. episode 16.

its a very interesting episode that takes the mythology to a new level for Star Wars. Maybe too deep for Star Wars if they’re trying to keep it kid friendly and they never really we that deep again :lol: although Filoni did hint at it numerous times in Rebels.

But in short, yes, she dies and is revived.

And i cant recall the 2nd time, but i’d assume its when she fights Vader and is saved by Ezra by entering the World between Worlds.

wait, ahsoka died twice already?

Yeah when Ahsoka, Anakin and Obi-Wan went to Physical Realm of the Force, the Physical Embodiment of the darkside, "The Brother" murdered her. Then the Physical Embodiment of the lightside, "The Sister," sacrificed her life and instilled her essense into Ahsoka's corpse, then they were transported back with their memories wiped of the events, but since this story arc, the same Owl that followed "The sister" around, follows Ahsoka around now. We last saw the owl in the episode Ahsoka debut on in The Mandalorian. Right before he runs into her, the owl,named "Morai" is in the tree in the upper left.
morai.jpg

The second time she died, Ahsoka saved Ezra by locking herself in this sith pyramid fighting Vader 1 on 1, its implied he kills her and we dont see her for two years. Two years later, Ezra goes into this realm called the "World between Worlds." Its a realm where past moments in Jedi and Sith history can be reached via portal where specific portals depic major moments over and over again. Ahsoka's owl is perched on the portal where Ahsoka died, the event playing over and over again. The owl implies Ezra save Ahsoka and he reaches through as Vader gives the finishing blow. But then the sith pyramid explodes and I guess Vader assumes he kills Ahsoka. But at that moment time had actually been altered cause Ezra pulled her through the portal to the world between worlds. Then Palpatine from a future portal tries to kill them and Ahsoka and Ezra run back into their respected time periods and Ahsoka promises to find Ezra. Ahsoka walks out the portal where her and Vader had just fought and shes alive again.

ezra-saves-ahsoka 001.jpg

Both these events have been depicted in animated form.

Then theres the events of tonite....live-action.

In all honesty, Ahsoka owes Ezra and should be on the same thing Sabine is on to save him.

Plus Ahsoka promised she would find him.

Keep your promises.

No wonder Sabine hates you.

Im in denial, I kno.

Last edited:
I know I’m being nit picky here but I do wish Sabine’s Mando armor had more color like in Rebels. The design is dope, but I just expected/hoped for more color for her.

But I do love how she shot first in the stare down :lol: :pimp:

and Huyang fighting that droid as the undercard to the rest of the fights on the episode was fire. need more droid fist fights :lol:

Ahsoka is in the wrong here.

She let Mandalore die by not letting her and Sabine help during the Purge, despite promising to do so.

She doesnt want to save Ezra even though she promised she would after Ezra SAVED HER LIFE.

She also waved "Saving Ezra" in Sabines face to even get her to join and it bit her in the ****.

After talking all that Jedi Smedi do the right thing mumbo jumbo , she lost her guard and experienced fear when she thought Shin Hottie killed Sabine, Her anger got her and instead of focusing on her current fight she attacked Shin, allowing her to get served by Punisher.

Too much pride, cant keep her promises, actually doesnt do what she preaches, but at heart shes still a good individual.

Sabine is the same way.

I hope she doesnt make the mistake Obi-Wan made on Anakin, or the one she made on Anakin and give up on Sabine, dont let tragedy happen again.

Also that last moment isnt what it seems, Imperial March was playing.

I love flawed messed up characters, its the path to growth and im here for this ride.

Last edited:
Marrok was a Zombie Forged from Night Sister Magic lol

The only difference was I said it would be Zombie Kanan, so 50% right.

Ahsoka is in the wrong here.

She let Mandalore die by not letting her and Sabine help during the Purge, despite promising to do so.

She doesnt want to save Ezra even though she promised she would after Ezra SAVED HER LIFE.

She also waved "Saving Ezra" in Sabines face to even get her to join and it bit her in the ****.

After talking all that Jedi Smedi do the right thing mumbo jumbo , she lost her guard and experienced fear when she thought Shin Hottie killed Sabine, Her anger got her and instead of focusing on her current fight she attacked Shin, allowing her to get served by Punisher.

Too much pride, cant keep her promises, actually doesnt do what she preaches, but at heart shes still a good individual.

Sabine is the same way.

I hope she doesnt make the mistake Obi-Wan made on Anakin, or the one she made on Anakin and give up on Sabine, dont let tragedy happen again.

Also that last moment isnt what it seems, Imperial March was playing.

I love flawed messed up characters, its the path to growth and im here for this ride.
Vader Anakin cameo next week.

Vader Anakin cameo next week.

We low key saw him, the Anakin Ghost she sees is wearing Vaders lightsaber hilt. Whaaaaaaaaa

edit: Just double checked, its the one he used during Order 66, Luke's first lightsaber. So its pre-machine Vader saber.

Last edited:
Episode 4 :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Damn at the Mandalore part. I liked the Wren family. Hoped I'd see them in live action :frown:

I don't blame Sabine tho

That quote “Everyone in the Order knew Anakin Skywalker. Few lived to see what he became” made me remembering the og Anakin. One of my favorite characters

The hello, snips line gave me the chills

Let's go!

Wondering why Marrok after getting sliced with Ahsoka lightsaber turned to dust like that?

I know I’m being nit picky here but I do wish Sabine’s Mando armor had more color like in Rebels. The design is dope, but I just expected/hoped for more color for her.

But I do love how she shot first in the stare down
:lol:
:pimp:

and Huyang fighting that droid as the undercard to the rest of the fights on the episode was fire. need more droid fist fights
:lol:

Her season 4 Lake Show colors would've look
:emoji_fire:
on-screen in the realistic aesthetic she has on the show.

0um2qucayzuz.jpg

Last edited:
Needless to say, easily the best episode so far.

Huyang with the fighting skills! Was he always like that? I genuinely don't remember... but it would make sense that he would know a few moves from over the years!

And was there always this much smoke when the Lightsabers clashed? Maybe it was really cold. 😅

Yeah, I don't blame Sabine... Baylan totally manipulated her, bringing up the fact that her real fam died on Mandalore.

So wait... did Ahsoka really die in Rebels when she fought Vader? It wasn't the vibe I got, but I could be completely wrong. I just took it in that by Ezra pulling her out of there, it saved her from being killed?

Is Baylan more powerful than Ahsoka?
And do I sense a bit of jealous from Shin on Baylan's new 'apprentice'? 😅
Ray Stevenson is so fantastic. 😥

"Hello, Snips" 😭
Untitled-2.jpg

😂

So wait... did Ahsoka really die in Rebels when she fought Vader? It wasn't the vibe I got, but I could be completely wrong. I just took it in that by Ezra pulling her out of there, it saved her from being killed?
😭

I remember watching that finale and didn't buy for a second she was dead but I do remember fans and Filoni were debating it heavy during that summer.

Filoni.JPG

I remember watching that finale and didn't buy for a second she was dead but I do remember fans and Filoni were debating it heavy during that summer.

Filoni.JPG

Filoni just toying with everyone. 😂
IIRC, he left the ending open-ended, so ppl were wondering what her fate was. And it was later when it was revealed that Ezra had pulled her out in the WBW? Not sure if I'm getting my timelines correct, but I guess technically she didn't die (again)? 😅

Back
Top Bottom