Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spoiler:

I liked the tease of tension between him and the other Mandalorians. It really made it unexpected and pleasantly surprising when they showed up to save hm.

I was laughing when that big mandalorian flew up in the air and saluted him. Jon bringing that iron man feel into it :lol:

Great episode, the director of this episode is the girl that’s going to direct the Obi wan series.

Judging by from what I’m seeing, this guy is gonna be hot so get him while you can.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/star-w...-deluxe-action-figure/6359122.p?skuId=6359122

FFEE0FBB-200D-48E9-B06C-C5EF5CD51D18.jpeg

What you mean? Does he just voice the character or he’s the one wearing the costume too?

I was just thinking about that yesterday. Like how cool it must be for him to be a character that bad *** and becoming popular but then I was like is it even him in there lol. I wouldn’t wanna take credit if I was voice only.

What you mean? Does he just voice the character or he’s the one wearing the costume too?

Exactly, he’s just been voicing the character so far. Same thing Jon Favreau did with the Heavy Mando this last episode.
The tall bald dude the Mando beats up in the snowy cantina in the first episode is the guy under that armor.

:lol: I’ve wondered if Pedro is in the suit too. He gotta be in the suit tho and at some point that helmet is coming off so I’m sure they wanted as much continuity with mannerism and body language as possible

:lol: I’ve wondered if Pedro is in the suit too. He gotta be in the suit tho and at some point that helmet is coming off so I’m sure they wanted as much continuity with mannerism and body language as possible

After making such a strong point about Mando’s never removing their helmets off so far, I really hope they don’t find a cheesy way to:lol:

I’m fine if there’s clever lighting so we never see it or some other way to obscure his face. But hold off on any actual face reveal. It’s only Pedro Pascal anyway. It’s not like he’s getting RDJr money and his mug needs to be on camera at all times.

After making such a strong point about Mando’s never removing their helmets off so far, I really hope they don’t find a cheesy way to:lol:

Only reason I believe it’s coming off is because they keep talking about never taking it off :lol:

Only reason I believe it’s coming off is because they keep talking about never taking it off :lol:

haha, fair enough. I know it’s different with TV shows but I’m gonna need that reveal to take a lot of building up to ala Cap with Mjolnir. They're obviously setting it up to mean something but I hope it ain’t for the first pair of buns he gets or something,lol

I don't know how it got to never taking it off though, that wasn't the case before. Hope they go into it.

Back
Top Bottom