Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like I said before, it's quickstrike merchandise to cash-in on the popularity of the child.

The good stuff (probably) isn't coming for a few more months, at least.

I'm not a Star Wars fan. But I have seen all the movies. Some of the "easter eggs" I have read about online totally went over my head. But I am really enjoying this show.

I was going to wait until the whole thing was out

I changed my mind due to the positive reception from people

This show is dope

I have spoken :nthat:

Same, but then I started seeing article headlines that were leaning spoiler so I said eff it...

Love that he’s called Mando which sounds like Manco (the nickname of Eastwood’s character in For A Few Dollars More, a Spaghetti Western about bounty hunters going after the same target).

1574960488040.jpeg

1574960508437.jpeg

1574960539198.jpeg

1574960562600.jpeg

1574960598634.jpeg

1574960627664.jpeg

Chapter 4 is up.

Sanctuary

The Mandalorian teams up with an ex-soldier to protect a village from raiders.

Last edited:
Chapter 4 wasn't as good as the previous episodes, but it was still good though.

The Child is still too cute.

I enjoyed the episode. I guess it confirms that this show is an "adventure of the week" type series. Looks like this could be Gina's one-and-only appearance. At least they addressed his helmet issue and how he eats. :lol:
Also... a Lothcat!

Can he really see her? :lol:
Capture.JPG

More Baby Yoda, please. 🥰

Bryce Dallas Howard is not her father. This episode was the worst one of the four.

🤷‍♂️ I thought the episode was really good...

To me each new episode does something I like a bit better than the last...This one had that Seven Samurai vibe...Plus it opened up Mando’s past a bit, in a kind of big reveal actually...

Part of me actually believed Baby Yoda got popped at the end, but then I realized Disney would never...

I took this as a 'filler' episode. Bryce Dallas Howard brought in a different aspect to the story telling and that's all fine and good for me. Episode was longer too. Some quick thoughts:

- Gina Carano can still get it.

- Lothcat!!!

- Opening with Baby Yoda touching buttons lol

- Mando was ready to give up the code to clap those cheeks. She was willing to let him the moment she saw him lol.

- Find it crazy how far The Empire had reached through out the galaxy. Cool seeing the AT-ST.

- I'm really liking the composer for the show.

- WIll Taika direct an episode and will Rick Famuyiwa direct another?

I enjoyed the episode. I guess it confirms that this show is an "adventure of the week" type series. Looks like this could be Gina's one-and-only appearance. At least they addressed his helmet issue and how he eats. :lol:
Also... a Lothcat!

Can he really see her? :lol:
Capture.JPG

More Baby Yoda, please. 🥰

Her shot wouldn’t just bounced back and shot her in the eye:lol:

I agree this was a filler episode but exactly what was needed after the way the first three episodes kept getting better and better. No way you couldn’t have a side quest type episode following that entire second half of Chapter 3.

But that Bossk blaster tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom