Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So disrespectful. Andor is still kind of a perfect show and the best we've gotten in the disney era.
Breh, i been trying to get through epsiode 1 of that series for 3 months now.

i'll give it a go around again but lack of Jedi is enh. Like R1 was a good story because it legit led right into a new hope and cuz of bunny tooth bae, but i'm struggling with Andor.

Breh, i been trying to get through epsiode 1 of that series for 3 months now.

i'll give it a go around again but lack of Jedi is enh. Like R1 was a good story because it legit led right into a new hope and cuz of bunny tooth bae, but i'm struggling with Andor.
You missing out then. Writing and world building is top tier.

My biggest gripe with the SW TV series is that every planet/location looks like they just put a helicopter pad on the set and that was it. :smh:

Last edited:
1695233793647.png

1695233813965.png

1695233983719.png

1695233993057.png

Man Grievous couldn’t even wipe out the Nightsisters right. The one battle he actually won and the job wasn’t even finished. Another failed genocide in the Star Wars universe lol

WATTBA :pimp:

Amazing episode again! Last weeks episode almost brought a tear to my eye, but seeing Ezra reunite with Sabine….almost got me.

Thrawn’s entrance was jus so well executed with the music & troopers chanting his name! So friggin dope!

If you would of told me when Star Wars Rebels ended that we were gettin a live action sequel in the future, I would of told you “you a damn lie!” but I wasn’t expecting this at all and to exceed my expectations is jus amazing. Filoni & Favreau breathing fresh air into this series.

If he’s the big bad going forward, I imagine they’ll have him on some diet regiment. But he’s also a dude who’s almost 60. Expectations have to be a bit more reasonable.

Guaranteed if these VFX artists wouldn’t have been so overworked and frustrated, they’d had slimmed him down some, free of charge:lol:

IMG_5830.jpeg

Nightsister magick with the uniform adjustments or dude got a seamstress and dry cleaning crew on board?:lol:

Lol, if you look closer its all tattered and worn, lookin like Kanye Exclusive Imperial x Yeezy x Off White x Valenciaga collabo uniform.

Hugh Jackman is 60 and he looks like Wolverine.

Lars Mickelson needs to look like Dolph Lundren in Expendables 4.

I hope 50 Cent gets casted in a random roll in BOBF Vol 2.

Still not enjoying the show all that much. But that is expected without the background

Like Sabine just comes off as overly impulsive and self centered to me.

Someone needs to get Thrawn some of that galactic Ozempic.

Guaranteed if these VFX artists wouldn’t have been so overworked and frustrated, they’d had slimmed him down some, free of charge:lol:

IMG_5830.jpeg

Nightsister magick with the uniform adjustments or dude got a seamstress and dry cleaning crew on board?:lol:
Dude got that slouched neck forward posture. It’s over for him

Still not enjoying the show all that much. But that is expected without the background

Like Sabine just comes off as overly impulsive and self centered to me.

Someone needs to get Thrawn some of that galactic Ozempic.
I binged the whole Star Wars Rebel because of that "background/backstory" recommendation.

It doesn't really apply to enjoying the show or understanding the story besides having pre Episode IV backstory and knowing whom Thrawn, Ahsoka, Fulcrom, Ezra, Sabine, etc are. Would it help if you watch Episodes 1-9, Clone Wars, Rebels, Star Wars Rebel One, Mandalorian Seasons 1-3, Book of Boba Fett, etc? Yes but not greatly besides a geeky in-depth understanding.

But the live-action versions of the characters are muted versions of the cartoon because of less characterization.

Sabine was always impulsive (and designed a weapon to disintegrate Mandalorians). Maybe there's a pay off her balancing Jedi and Mandalorian. Being a Mandalorian, etc.

They should have gotten someone else to portray Thrawn. It's nice to have the voice. But his age and physical composition isn't representative of a four-star general/admiral, especially one who in the show actively engaged in physical combat.

But if you're not enjoying the show, it's more indicative of the show than the previous work.

Back
Top Bottom