Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_4545.jpeg

Wow, all that for a hug, she is zoned.
Wow, wait that long to give a hug, he is not into women.

I’m crying!!!!! 😭😭😭😭

I didn’t think they could top ep5 but they came with the heat. Filoni and Favreau are saving the SW universe

surprise this thread isnt blowing up

really enjoyed it, didnt want the episode to end

sabine kind of a d*ck to the animal, i dont get mad at my dog if he is startled and runs away because the garbage trucks coming

maybe they need to recap what the hell happened to thrawn and ezra? i thought they both got lost somewhere but dude giant a giant ship and an army? like did he get sent to the edge of the universe that he cant leave? guess gon have to youtube an explanation to the end of rebels/clone wars

and i know they got to keep it pg but id pull sabine in the hut before packing and moving after all those years unless some of those ninja turtles just giving in up to him? or he just really in deep in that friendzone?

classic villain mistake though, now that you sent out your troopers to kill your mercenaries, now theyre gon team up against you

Lars ****ing killing it as live Thrawn. Figured he would, but still. Skol and Hottie definitely flipping at some point to take Thrawn down w/ Ezra and Sabine. Ahsoka going to **** Elsbeth up.

Ezra going to give her the lightsaber at some point. But he’s going to be PO when he finds out how Sabine got her funky *** to that planet. “*****, you couldn’t ride a whale instead?!”

When Thrawn mentioned that the size of his army was smaller, I’m curious if that was all Ezra’s doing.

And if it’s true that those storm troopers are zombies, I hope we get a flashback scene of Ezra fighting the army.

Enoch’s helmet was cool.

So you mean to tell me, Huyang has been our storyteller this whole time??? 👀

Wow, another awesome episode! Glad we got to see Thrawn already!

And seeing that army, like everyone here, it immediately gave me zombie vibes.

But casting Lars... it had to be him to play Thrawn. His voice-work absolutely does it for the character.
And what an entrance!

And this Capt. Enoch! I was like "could that be Ezra?!" ............. 10 mins later....... "Nope, he's not Ezra!" 😂😂😂

I wish they'd show us more of a montage of Sabine riding her rat-horse across the planet... they're too close to Thrawn!
😂😂😂

Sabine and Shin always side-eying each other... just building the tension!

😂😂😂😂😂 Damn!

Back
Top Bottom