Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!

The shot of the two X-Wings pulling up next to the Razorcrest.

Sasha Banks as a supposed Jedi.

The Child knowing what do when he saw the Whistling Birds.

Last edited:
Trailer was fire, but I'm just know hearing about a rumor about Pedro Pascal allegedly having beef with Disney because he wanted more scenes without the helmet and they told him no and he left while shooting season 2. :nerd:

Trailer was fire, but I'm just know hearing about a rumor about Pedro Pascal allegedly having beef with Disney because he wanted more scenes without the helmet and they told him no and he left while shooting season 2. :nerd:
Oh, you meant the report from that Grace Randolph chick? I don't think anyone here finds her info credible.

Oh, you meant the report from that Grace Randolph chick? I don't think anyone here finds her info credible.
Yeah that blond haired lady? Her vid came up after the trailer and she said something about the beef between the two. I tried looking it up and couldn't find anything. A few articles about some issues but nothing about him walking off mid season or anything.

Got love for Pedro, but is anyone really trippin if he left? His character is one that literally never takes off his helmet in front of other living people. Disney could find another dude with a similar voice and call it a day.

Wonder if they'll stick the "Monster of the Week" theme from season one, or we get more of a story arc (seems more of the latter)...ill watch either way

Pedro is Mando. Even if he never takes the helmet off, that’s him talking. Replacing him would be lame. Killing him off would make more sense.

E9F82057-0E51-491C-BC07-B47F6E8D7895.gif

Back
Top Bottom