Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d always thought if Boba came out of the Sarlacc alive he’d probably wanna get that revenge on Han and Luke. At least that’s how I always re-enacted it with toys as a kid :lol:

On the audio commentary for Return of the Jedi George Lucas said he was going to add a shot of Boba Fett flying out of the sarlacc pit, but decided not to because everyone assumed he got out of there anyway.

This is why I don't give ever put much credence in anything George says. This guy's more confused than a girl trying to pick where to eat. If you ain't a Skywalker, your fate is up to however he feels on that particular day. He says a lot of ****:lol:

The Sarlacc let out a big belch after Boba fell in. That indicated to me that he had begun digesting him. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Sarlacc let out a big belch after Boba fell in. That indicated to me that he had begun digesting him. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, between burping when he first swallows you to being digested for a thousand years, I have no idea about the getting eaten by Sarlacc process so I never try to explain that:lol:

All I know is that a big-*** Sailbarge exploded right above it and this little frame in the trailer shows Fett's jetpack without the missile so anything they say will most likely be plausible enough for me, as far as him surviving.

EiBqEIcWsAEJKEk.jpeg

For a min there, I thought I was gonna have to operate on Baby Yoda! 😱
1601069116166.png

And WTF are they still making new JarJar figures??? 😅

Anybody get anything from the Mando Mondays pre-order? Missed out on the Black Series exclusive Mando from Amazon but got the smaller carbonized one from Walmart.

Thats actually one of the most popular Star Wars opinions.

Well, true. I guess when it comes to the people I've come across, which includes family, friends, acquaintances, or even coworkers; there's a lot that get on me for my opinion. These fools love that dude for some reason. :lol:

Well, true. I guess when it comes to the people I've come across, which includes family, friends, acquaintances, or even coworkers; there's a lot that get on me for my opinion. These fools love that dude for some reason. :lol:

As a fan on him, he’s arguably one of the coolest looking characters and there was a time where his story was actually built upon in the EU so with that all wiped out, it makes it tough to convince anyone nowadays.

I usually just say if you like Din Djarin, just pretend his armor is painted green and he’s basically what Boba Fett was in the EU minus the babysitting. We’ll see what happens after this season though.

The detail on that looks like it'll be amazing.
I wonder what unlocks at 8000 backers...

People like dude cause he looks awesome. But as a character, super overated.

Mando > Fett

Just pre-ordered the Child Lego set to build with the fam, can't wait for the return.

I’d always thought if Boba came out of the Sarlacc alive he’d probably wanna get that revenge on Han and Luke. At least that’s how I always re-enacted it with toys as a kid :lol:
On the audio commentary for Return of the Jedi George Lucas said he was going to add a shot of Boba Fett flying out of the sarlacc pit, but decided not to because everyone assumed he got out of there anyway.

Fun fact : before Disney scrapped the Expanded Universe and rebranded it as “Legends” (non-canon) , Boba Fett escaped from being digested (over a thousand years) by fighting/climbing his way out of the sarlacc , then gets nursed back to health by Dengar . He eventually teams up* with Han & Co. to help the Galactic Alliance/New Republic fight off the Yuuzhan Vong invasion (force-immune alien species that wielded organic/advanced biotech weapons , causing everyone to team up in the NJO era) .

Recommend reading for fans of bounty hunters in SW/The Mandalorian = Tales from Jabba’s Palace , Tales of the Bounty Hunters and definitely the Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy . Book one of the series (The Mandalorian Armor) is set days after the epic battle in the movie and starts off with Boba’s escape from the sarlacc .

**** went down lol

Attachments

• 52E7857F-8434-445E-83B4-8E721E2792EF.jpeg
    52E7857F-8434-445E-83B4-8E721E2792EF.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Started rewatching season 1. Completely forgot about the cliff hanger or someone walking up to that Hutt Bounty Hunter who has a bounty on her.

Back
Top Bottom