Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thursday night needs to hurry up lol.

I'm ready for this next episode.

How is she intorduced?

1. Does Morai foreshadow her arrival?
2. Does she show up wearing a cloak? Because Ahsoka in a cloak is always BA.
3. What do her lightsaber handles look like in live action?

I hope she's not crazy like Yoda was when he was older.

All tis buildup and she ends up not being in the episode. :lol:
Or she shows up at the very end like Luke in Force Awakens. SMH.
How is she intorduced?

1. Does Morai foreshadow her arrival?
2. Does she show up wearing a cloak? Because Ahsoka in a cloak is always BA.
3. What do her lightsaber handles look like in live action?

I hope she's not crazy like Yoda was when he was older.
I want to think she'll be in cloak and that she isn't crazy. Mando takes places approx. 5 years after the end of Return of the Jedi...I think she'll be wiser at this point. Would love to see her fight in live-action though.

I wonder if they will drop a hint of her searching for Ezra. But I'm doing my best to not get my hopes up lol.

Or she shows up at the very end like Luke in Force Awakens. SMH.
When it was announced, I was convinced it'd be this route. But Bo Katan got a whole damb episode. So maybe Ashoka shows up halfway through? Idk. But I do know they better not give her 1 episode and then disappear again for the rest of the season...

When it was announced, I was convinced it'd be this route. But Bo Katan got a whole damb episode. So maybe Ashoka shows up halfway through? Idk. But I do know they better not give her 1 episode and then disappear again for the rest of the season...
I was surprised that Bo Katan had an entire episode. I really hope Rosario Dawson is in an entire episode and more.

They wouldn’t waste Filoni’s 45 minute Directorial debut to pull a Rian Johnson on us. I wouldn’t worry.

I grew up on chips ahoy. Dump a stack in some milk and pull them out with a spoon. Thank me later.

What a time to be alive with technology like this.
this-genius-magnetic-cookie-dunker-slides-down-your-glass-for-no-mess-cookie-dunking-0.jpg

Man I'm trippin, with today being the day before a holiday I thought tomorrow was Friday... I'm about to take a glutton nap sometime tomorrow afternoon, wake up, put up my damn Christmas tree with the fam, and stay up to watch the next episode at midnight.

First of all, you're purchasing from Williams-Sonoma. So they will rip you off.

Secondly, eff Williams-Sonoma for saying I was a shoe in for a role at their corporate office only for them to change their mind because the director said I had too much experience.

Too much experience, smh, if you want the job you want it. So dumb. I hate that crap.

Back
Top Bottom