Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn. The homie had to pay the price. I just copped his Pop too. RIP OG.

Baby Yoda is Force Sensitive but he hasn't had training. He can either go good or bad. Who raises him and trains him will decide whether he's good or bad. One path to the Dark Side is obsessing over trying to protect the ones you love. He was seething when he saw Cara arm wrestling with Mando, he thought she was attacking him.

I'm surprised that they don't know much about the Force. Kuiil worked for the Empire, Cara worked for the Rebels/Republic. Mando has been all over the galaxy. They must've at least been aware of Darth Vader and The Emperor, two powerful Force users.
That's what I thought, too.

I thought The Force and Jedi's and Sith's were common knowledge in the galaxy.

Did they know that you were a 501st-cosplayer?

Filoni remembered me from my Jango earlier because I was being pulled away to change when I walked by him so I I hit him with the “find me later” when I walked by him sarcastically and he started laughing. But when he saw me at the afterparty, he was like Jango!:lol:

Filoni remembered me from my Jango earlier because I was being pulled away to change when I walked by him so I I hit him with the “find me later” when I walked by him sarcastically and he started laughing. But when he saw me at the afterparty, he was like Jango!:lol:
That's pretty ****ing awesome.

Bout to watch right now

And this is true lol
F4061483-637F-44C8-A05E-7ED042F97EDE.jpeg

Also, I wish they would have shown us how Gideon exited his TIE. They showed him opening the top hatch... then in the next cut, he was already down on the ground. I wanted to see him gracefully slide off of the pod! :lol:

That was a cold cold entrance. Probably one of the the best live action entrances I can remember.

im still curious if he jumped down from the top :lol:

he was rising to the top of that fighter and next thing you know he was in the ground walking

im still curious if he jumped down from the top :lol:

he was rising to the top of that fighter and next thing you know he was in the ground walking

I thought about that too because wasn't he also standing up while he was on the hologram with Werner? I remember him bending down a bit to hang up:lol:

That's what I thought, too.

I thought The Force and Jedi's and Sith's were common knowledge in the galaxy.
No it’s not common knowledge. It’s just a lot of heresay. If you think about it, at OG trilogy time there was only a few Force users. And it was looked at as a type of faith/religion as opposed to actual powers. I’m Lost Stars it was pretty clear empire members hardly had contact with Vader or Emperor, and a lot of what they knew was through the rumor mill. We know because we were right there following the story. News gets around the old fashion way in Star Wars, where stories change from mouth to mouth. Even in Force Awakens, people heard what Luke did, but many were skeptics.

Wait, does Mando have a flamethrower on both his wrists? I just noticed that it's sometimes left, sometimes right.
I thought it was a grappling hook on the other wrist.

Wait, does Mando have a flamethrower on both his wrists? I just noticed that it's sometimes left, sometimes right.
I thought it was a grappling hook on the other wrist.
I thought it was flame thrower on the right and grappling hook on the left.

Just watched Rise of Skywalker yesterday and thought about how there would be a bunch of Mandalorians again, around the time of Episode IX, if The Way of the Mandalorians were kept and foundlings flourished to keep it alive.

Also need a breakdown on the last part of Rise of Skywalker, where thousands of ships came through to take down the Last Order. Want to see if they put the Razor Crest in for ****s and giggles.

Back
Top Bottom