Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i still think someone is under that loader suit

hopefully tala wasnt changing in front of it these whole time

Who else laughed when obi wan shot to turn off the laser gate when he could have just walked around it 😂
:lol: me. i didnt realize it was that easy to get around it until after he shot it when they zoomed out and i was thinkin “well why didn’t he just climb around it?”

Who else laughed when obi wan shot to turn off the laser gate when he could have just walked around it 😂
Some sloppy attention to detail so far. That, and like the neverending tunnel that Third Sister apparently parkoured around to kidnap Leia?

I really hope this series/season isn't literally Obi Wan chasing child Leia around the galaxy the whole time. I'm already over the idea of this plot.

I thought I was missing something... thought there wasn't another way around it... 😂
Screenshot 2022-06-07 033503.jpg

In ObiWan's defence, shooting that lasergate was a much safer option and easier than making their way allllll around to either of those two ends... and there was always the risk of walking into those shrubs where they could encounter deadly galactic space snakes. 🐍🐍🐍🤷‍♂️

The Leia/Reva stuff doesnt bug me as much as gate scandal :lol:

if Obi Wan decided to take the whip it would have made much more sense. kinda.

they got to stop treating their audience like theyre just dumb, come on now

ive enjoyed this series a lot but the idiotic things are super idiotic… it makes no sense for them to interrogate leia about the jedis

hell it was revas plan to kidnap leia to lure out obi wan for the mere fact that obi wan knew leias father and now she think leias part of the resistance and knows where their hiding places are?

:smh:

as good as last episode was, this one was equally annoying

from interrogating leia like she was part of the path to reva just having super instincts about everything and everyone

plot is starting to run its course and by dragging leia… just get to obi to eat some senzu bean already and have an epic battle with vader

worst episode

that is all
I don’t disagree…

and like rfx45 rfx45 mentioned, the whole time Leia is getting interrogated (which is like 2/3’s of the episode), i kept asking myself does Leia even know anything to share? she was with the Sand Lady from GOT for not enough time to understand this underground network.

This episode needed more Vader in it.

Yeah... like what everyone said... what does Leia know??? If anything???

And anyone know the Jedi in the tombs? Surely some Easter Eggs there?

they got to stop treating their audience like theyre just dumb, come on now

That's all I've ever asked for but yet, they have so many stans justify and defending this Disney Jr level of writing and just throw out the "toxic fan" word :rolleyes

Ms. Marvel probably has a more mature level of writing than this:lol:

That's all I've ever asked for but yet, they have so many stans justify and defending this Disney Jr level of writing and just throw out the "toxic fan" word :rolleyes

Ms. Marvel probably has a more mature level of writing than this:lol:

Yeah, Ms. Marvel writing is better, good 1st episode

for a 6-episode series, i didnt expect a filler episode but this was absolutely a filler episode.

yes, it helped move the story along because we all knew Obi Wan was going to rescue Leia. And i’m thinking this through as i type but that does kinda remove the suspense because we knew how that part of the story is going to shake out. And it’s happened twice now in 4 episodes with Obi Wan saving Leia.

Lastly, was listening to one of my favorite Podcasts and they were talking about Disney+ series of the protagonist saving a child: Mando + Grogu, Bad Batch + Omega, and now Obi Wan + Leia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom