Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
200.gif

RIP Dallas Penn. He was a huge Star Wars nerd. He loved any SW content that he could get his hands on. It’s weird seeing another May The 4th without a new Dallas post.

Was she in Clone Wars? I'm not familiar with the character.

I knew who Morgan was but found her story flat.

She was Ahsoka's Jedi Rival/Close Friend. She was ultra by the book, the opposite of Ahsoka. Then she believed the Jedi were losing their way and became a terrorist. She bombed the temple and framed Ahsoka for it. Anakin found out it was her and brought her to the trial to admit it. Ahsoka's name was cleared but Ahsoka was so upset over what happened, she quit the Jedi order. She was the Jedi Healer, she has the ability to heal peoples mortal wounds, so its great she turned Lynne away from the Dark Side.

Was she in Clone Wars? I'm not familiar with the character.

I knew who Morgan was but found her story flat.

She was Ahsoka's Jedi Rival/Close Friend. She was ultra by the book, the opposite of Ahsoka. Then she believed the Jedi were losing their way and became a terrorist. She bombed the temple and framed Ahsoka for it. Anakin found out it was her and brought her to the trial to admit it. Ahsoka's name was cleared but Ahsoka was so upset over what happened, she quit the Jedi order. She was the Jedi Healer, she has the ability to heal peoples mortal wounds, so its great she turned Lynne away from the Dark Side.
Yeah it had Ahsoka on the run and eventually lead to her leaving the jedi order. Good arc, worth checking out.

Back
Top Bottom