living in california

I wouldnt be anywhere else but California! Yes, its hard to live in with taxes so high and the economy
still working its way back up. But I LOVE it. San Fran!! Yes, we get the fog but let me tell you, when its sunny
and warm out.... BEST city to be in!

I wouldnt be anywhere else but California! Yes, its hard to live in with taxes so high and the economy
still working its way back up. But I LOVE it. San Fran!! Yes, we get the fog but let me tell you, when its sunny
and warm out.... BEST city to be in!

I could never live anywhere else.

Legally growing the best and selling to cannabis clubs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

I am from the Bay Area, but I have also recently lived in Los Angeles. Its like comparing apples and oranges when trying to pick between the two, but my answer always is CALIFORNIA as a whole, is just perfect. I would love to live in San Diego though...I love that city.

This, even gotta give some love to Central Cali; though that place can be
eyes.gif

I am from the Bay Area, but I have also recently lived in Los Angeles. Its like comparing apples and oranges when trying to pick between the two, but my answer always is CALIFORNIA as a whole, is just perfect. I would love to live in San Diego though...I love that city.

eyes.gif

CA appreciation thread 
pimp.gif

As much as i dislike the IE its good enough for me

Riverside Stand Up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CA appreciation thread 
pimp.gif

As much as i dislike the IE its good enough for me

Riverside Stand Up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

eyes.gif
LOL Central Cal definitely deserves that face!  However, we are the Agriculture capital of the world and have a lot of hardworking farmers and ranchers here that supply food for a lot of the country and world. 

Crazy how when you're driving back from a road trip, and start to smell cow-manure, you know you're close to home...

eyes.gif
LOL Central Cal definitely deserves that face!  However, we are the Agriculture capital of the world and have a lot of hardworking farmers and ranchers here that supply food for a lot of the country and world. 

Crazy how when you're driving back from a road trip, and start to smell cow-manure, you know you're close to home...

for the last 6 months I been planning on moving there! well see whats really good in 3 weeks...and this thread further convinces me that this is a right idea.

for the last 6 months I been planning on moving there! well see whats really good in 3 weeks...and this thread further convinces me that this is a right idea.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

eyes.gif

oh yeahhhhh
pimp.gif
 Which part of the valley you from dslee?

eyes.gif

oh yeahhhhh
pimp.gif
 Which part of the valley you from dslee?

I live in Central Cali around the Fresno area and though the weather and pollution sucks, I love living here. Norcal/Bay Area is 3 hours North and SoCal is 3 hours South, so we're in the middle can spend a weekend in either and come home easily before the next week starts.
Mexico is about 7 hours away, and Vegas is about 5 from here, so those places aren't hard to visit either.

Also, it's possible to snowboard and surf in the same day if you wanted.
I lived in Seattle for 10+ years and it will always be my second home,
but I can't deny the fact that California has gems outside of the main metropolises such as LA and San Francisco.
...and Fresno nor anywhere else in Central Cali is one of them.
laugh.gif

Seriously what +%#$##% Seattle slum did you escape from where Fresno/anywhere in the surrounding area is an upgrade???

I live in Central Cali around the Fresno area and though the weather and pollution sucks, I love living here. Norcal/Bay Area is 3 hours North and SoCal is 3 hours South, so we're in the middle can spend a weekend in either and come home easily before the next week starts.
Mexico is about 7 hours away, and Vegas is about 5 from here, so those places aren't hard to visit either.

Also, it's possible to snowboard and surf in the same day if you wanted.
I lived in Seattle for 10+ years and it will always be my second home,
but I can't deny the fact that California has gems outside of the main metropolises such as LA and San Francisco.
...and Fresno nor anywhere else in Central Cali is one of them.
laugh.gif

Seriously what +%#$##% Seattle slum did you escape from where Fresno/anywhere in the surrounding area is an upgrade???

Love the Bay Area when i left and got stationed in Fort Riley Kansas i was in a culture shock thank God my Term is up this June Ill make it back to Cali rite on time for the summer beach,theme parks,night clubs cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom